Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***

Started by Eternal Yoshi, May 23, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 17, 2012, 08:35:46 AM
Most likely because R.O.B has more bones than Marth, I think that robot has more than 150 bones while Marth has at least 70... In order to port a character over another, the new one MUST have more bones than the original one. For example I did replaced Wario with Zelda, but I cannot do vice-versa because Zelda has more bones than Wario. Probably because of that.  :-\

nope. look at my marth over rob. that works
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: cuckoos on September 01, 2012, 12:14:48 AM
When is Phantom Wings finishing the Clone Engine?
well .. never since PW and Dantarion ha left brawl hacking.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dant came back awhile ago, actually. You'd only know that if you keep up with the P:M thread on Smashboards, though.


Quote from: Kusanagi on September 01, 2012, 03:29:25 PM
Dant came back awhile ago, actually. You'd only know that if you keep up with the P:M thread on Smashboards, though.
posting a few times doesnt mean they are working on it tough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Dantarion on September 01, 2012, 05:21:24 PM
There's no point in posting in public about anything anymore.

well look who is optimistic.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No offense, but WHO exists that has made any progress on the Clone Engine that is not named PW, Dantarion, or ds22?

Quote from: Dantarion on September 01, 2012, 06:00:40 PM
No offense, but WHO exists that has made any progress on the Clone Engine that is not named PW, Dantarion, or ds22?

He's called Bob and lives in an alternate dimension. 



Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 01, 2012, 05:29:07 PM
well look who is optimistic.
Eh, posting in public contributes to nothing, it just makes people post stupid things/request/ask stupid questions/hype up and spam the [censored] outta the thread (Just as it happens on BlackJax' BrawlBox thread, where 97% of the posts consist of pure spam).

I'm just trying to port Saber(Link) over Olimar, it's successful except for the specialLw(Counter. Saber brings out the sheathe, which is Link's sheild)
I don't understand the IC constant codes. Do I need one?
I'm using the .REL from: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27190
and the PSA/Textures from: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27924
and "Pikmin no entry/result" codes.
:>.>palm:

wont work. link is a crap to port
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.