Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***

Started by Eternal Yoshi, May 23, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the hack does not work. the .rel was edited incorrectly, and he most likely never tried the hack.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: The Pink Mew on June 25, 2012, 11:49:24 PM
the hack does not work. the .rel was edited incorrectly, and he most likely never tried the hack.

Who ? Me ?

Hmm... i'm not the owner if the .rel, this one was build by Jasonvalle22, so tell that to him, not at me, i'm sure he will appreciat...

I know almost nothing about the .rel, so i don't touch that kind of stuff actualy.

Yup i'm new in hack and that why i do only Motion and PSA at the moment, until i learn what i need to know.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

i wasnt talking about you :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: The Pink Mew on June 26, 2012, 05:21:48 PM
i wasnt talking about you :srs:

You have left almost the same message on my topic, that why i thinking...

Anyway, sorry. :p

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

After reading the OP, I'm not sure if I fully understand the coding instructions. I want to import MarioDK's Goku (over Pit) PSA onto Diddy Kong. According to Pink Mew (has a different username now), I could just use the Metaknight rel and rename it to fit Diddy Kong. Anyway, I'm trying to give Diddy Kong Pit's IC Constant. Here's the info I gathered from the OP:

IC Constant code: 04B0BXXX 0000000Y

Pit's IC Constant:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Am I supposed to fill in the code like this? :
04B0B748 0000000Y (jab)
04B0B750 0000000Y (rapid jab)
04B0B754 0000000Y (Ftilt)
04B0B758 0000000Y (Fsmash)
04B0B75C 0000000Y (multi jump).......
.....

.... and continue using the same codes, except replace the "XXX" with every "IC Constant" code above? I also have some questions about the Y values. What's DA Crouch, and should I enable it or disable it for Pit over Diddy? Same question for U0, U12, and U13; what are they, and should I enable or disable it for Pit over Diddy? Lastly, what's the difference between jab and rapid jab? How many should I use for Pit over Diddy? I can look up how many jabs Pit has myself, but I just wanna confirm that I'm right.

you would need to edit teh mk.rel to work over diddy.

Diddy has Pit's IC-Constant [Dantarion]
C2858928 00000003
2C04001B 40820008
38800017 1C040038
60000000 00000000

and that woudl eb teh code you use ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks, I appreciate it. How did you get that code? It doesn't look like anything I read in the OP. I'd like to know so I can figure it out myself next time.


im trying to port Dante over Olimar and it freezes on the final smash and up b.

what ic constant do i use for the up B? and do i just disable the final smash?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


besides the ike files from the hack you downloaded, you also need to use ike's other files liek Ikefinal. also, are u using teh ic constants code? jsut using teh XX has YY's code should work (but edited ofc)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is it possible to port kirby hats? i was thinking i would learn how to port characters so i can do so. I need to port a cloud kirby hat over olimar because that's where i have cloud and i need to port a sephiroth kirby hat over r.o.b. I did do an advanced search on the brawl vault for those hats and couldn't find anything that went over the characters i need them over. If anyone knows of any hats that go over the characters i need for the slots I'm using can you please link me to them.

for olimar no, but for rob, jsut extract the model and textures then replce rob's
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 10, 2012, 06:51:53 PM
besides the ike files from the hack you downloaded, you also need to use ike's other files liek Ikefinal. also, are u using teh ic constants code? jsut using teh XX has YY's code should work (but edited ofc)

i am using ikefinal.pac :/

i tried the ic constants code but it didnt work because i already am using that code with sephy over rob.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 11, 2012, 12:45:31 AM
i am using ikefinal.pac :/

i tried the ic constants code but it didnt work because i already am using that code with sephy over rob.
are you using the no entry data code?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hello everyone, i just started modding my copy of Smash Brawl and wanted to say this forum is beyond incredible, the info and amount of materials and work done here, is unlike any other. :happy:

i need a code to make cloud glide after doing 3 jumps (cloud is over ike and cloned on Olimar), i dont know if i can do this by editing his .pac file.

i am still learning how to give characters moves from other characters, i have a request for 2 moves and a question that has been bugging me.  :angel:

the codes as i still do not know/understand how to make/find them, i need:
ike to glide
ike to do triple jumps


i have 3 ike clones in my list, will this affect all 3 of them? have one on olimar, one on Mr.game and watch


the question: i have seen infinite jump codes with ocarina, can i give a character infinite jumps without using a code? like open the .pac file and edit it?