Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Project Rock On! Rockman Dash/Megaman Volnutt - ON HOLD FOR NOW  (Read 31923 times)
PlaqueOne
Intermediate Kitten

Nipa~

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: May 27, 2011, 10:11:36 AM »

so here are some minor infos just to keep you on track what we did the last few days:
    we decided to stick with a pure volnutt PSA - so expect his sideB and upB to be revamped completly.
    Also we successfully reattached the weapons to seperated bones - so Volnutt will have switchable weapons in the final version in one way or another.
    for now we mainly focus on refining and completing Rocks animations - though Smashhackers and IWasAPerson helped me out and are fixin' alot of different issues as well. big THX to you guys again  Happy Face

This is not in the FitRobot.pac so HAW
    [imagine pic showing model changer command here]
    I thought about that before as well only thing is i never used the model changer before ... im not even sure if it's possible yet with an injected model.

i love his entry and all... but i have 1 issue... he makes my game FREEZE!!!! >.<
    sry dude never had him freeze for me Sad. though i never used the "1 player only code" either so it might be that ... just sayin'. thx for the hint though, definatley will look into it before the next release. when does it freeze for you?

Completely not what I was talking abut XD Do you even know how to work that code for this?
    What I meant was just make them external graphics. Rob has like 24 slots for external graphics and most of which you aren't using for megaman or anything. All you have to do is delete all of the extra polygons off of megamans model and just leave the weapons. Then make them appear on Megamans arms when you need em to as external graphics.
    yep external graphics would be my prefered solution as well ... and though i never tried that before either deleting everything but the desired weapon and then put the model in as external gfx sounds easy enough.  only problem here so far is that we tried deleting polygons recently twice (with polygon deleter and manual hexing) and it always seems to screw up the model in brawl :/ ... most likely the same thing will happen if they're used as external gfx

@Difegue: Did you have similar problems as well at some point with volnutt?

greetz
    PlaqueOne

Bruci
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: May 27, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »

Omfg awesome, i tried it in-game and is awesome, but... it has some bugs like the powerfull B (in the GC pad xD) and it sometimes changes the colour completly. Is very awesome this, waiting for full version     Happy Face

frostymm
    Hyper Kitten

Like I ever know what I'm doing.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: May 27, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »

Then I also have another thing you can try. There's actually a way to simply make most of his parts invisible. I went ahead and checked and it seems I can at least get the drill all by itself without causing any strange glitches.

You said you were going to completely revamp the side and up specials right? How much exactly do you know about the special tabs? I'll gladly assist with your project if you can teach me a bit.

Examples of my work with animations and PSA:

Klonoa - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265063
    Bomberman - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301229

My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
    Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: May 28, 2011, 01:43:04 AM »

well ir freezes on me with also 2, 3, and 4 player matches also. Also freezes after the "GO!" goes away.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mansta8
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #49 on: May 28, 2011, 02:16:23 AM »

Ate you a PAL user?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: May 28, 2011, 02:34:18 AM »

nope, US user

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: May 28, 2011, 02:49:40 AM »

yep external graphics would be my prefered solution as well ... and though i never tried that before either deleting everything but the desired weapon and then put the model in as external gfx sounds easy enough.  only problem here so far is that we tried deleting polygons recently twice (with polygon deleter and manual hexing) and it always seems to screw up the model in brawl :/ ... most likely the same thing will happen if they're used as external gfx

@Difegue: Did you have similar problems as well at some point with volnutt?

I didn't, however I used the scaling method instead of pure deleting. Maybe that's it.
    I never managed to get his flipping face to look right through, I think you noticed it as well :x

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: May 30, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »

I love how this came out! I especially love how there are no freezing issues. This is the best model import PSA yet, and i cant wait to see how progress comes along!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 11:55:39 PM »

well it STILL freezes for me... =/

i imported it DIRECTLY into the brawl iso, and it still freezes after the announcer says "GO!"

i hope the updated version doesnt freeze for me

edit:  Well, thought i might want to show this to u. I have re-downloaded the hack, put it in via iso again, and tried it with Dolphin. Looks like its a shader issue thats making it freeze.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:53:30 AM by DSX8 » Logged

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »

For those of you who want Volnutt, but have a flaming blue CSS

Heres an alternet choice

And now for the CSP

Get the recolors here            Black Text Is Black!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19432
    Just hand and buster original recolors here
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19450
    « Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:27:30 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

tigertenaka
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2011, 06:22:00 PM »

Those are some awesome CSP's! Also posting because it's been 2 weeks since the last post (I've seen too many good ideas die, I don't want this one to die as well), has there been any progress in the PSA?

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »

Those are some awesome CSP's! Also posting because it's been 2 weeks since the last post (I've seen too many good ideas die, I don't want this one to die as well), has there been any progress in the PSA?

I can vouch for that, we don't want it to end up like the last volnutt project, and thank you ^_^ though they were quite easy Im srs here and you should see the colors I have in store for the next release ^_~

PlaqueOne
    Intermediate Kitten

Nipa~

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: June 17, 2011, 02:22:48 PM »

Not gonna happen anytime soon bro. I have a lot of spare time on my hand for at least ... another two months T.T - for the better or worse that time will mostly go for volnutts benefits Cheesy

It's just a little quiet on my side because currently there is not much going on besides animating volnutts lego-body ^^ - and i have nothing of interest to post here except for the usual "yay i got animation x done today  Awesome Face "

the PSA hasen't met any significant changes just a few tweaks - it's a little smaller in filesize now, the code's been cleaned up and ssbbtailsfan provided a sound-hack so volnutt will have his original TvsC voice instead - i haven't really tested it yet but seems as if it's complete for the most part.

@pervy: speaking of colors - your ava kinda gives me ideas  Angel

greetz
    PlaqueOne

Pervyman Trigger
    Special Access

HO HEY

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »

@pervy: speaking of colors - your ava kinda gives me ideas  Angel

greetz
    PlaqueOne

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I have like 6 strange colors I made to see what I cloud do with this stuff and well, I found what I could do alright o-o should I release them or nevea let them see the black of brawl vault?
    Here is one of my failed ideas

Unfortunately it's impossible due to the mirroring that Brawl uses

EDIT AGAIN: Hey Plaque, were you at least able to fix the weapons problem yet?
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:25:38 PM by pervyTHEshadow » Logged

PlaqueOne
    Intermediate Kitten

Nipa~

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: June 18, 2011, 01:38:49 PM »

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your wish is my command  Roll Eyes

my first texture with at least a little effort put into it  Cool

Quote from: pervyTHEshadow date=1308354943
    EDIT: I have like 6 strange colors I made to see what I cloud do with this stuff and well, I found what I could do alright o-o should I realease them or nevea let them see the black of brawl vault?
    Here is one of my failed ideas
    [Picture red/green volnutt here]
    Unfortantily it's impoosible due to the mirroring that Brawl uses

EDIT AGAIN: Hey Plaque, were you at least able to fix the wepons problem yet?

If you feel like it or think that some people out there might enjoy it just go ahead - if not im ok with that as well. that's really your decision

as for the weapons: if you look at the picture you see that volnutts right arm looks exactly like it should - no unneeded accesories ^^ (the left arm still has the shieldweapon just because i think it looks cool  Cool ). If it comes to useing the other weapons im at my limit here and bound to the knowledge of my teammates. With the solution you see in the picture it's possible to make the weapons appear/dissappear during certain animations (just like the drill before only showed up during certain animations like the down-smash) but anything beyond that get's tricky (though not completely impossible either). unfortunately my fellow hackers seem to be a bit busy right now so i don't expect any weapon-related progresses within the next few days or weeks :/

greetz
    PlaqueOne

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: