Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on October 13, 2014, 02:42:11 AM
[spoiler]







I was so worried

Noobs...*facepalm* This is not how someone will get un-banned, instead, this is the perfect example on ''How to get banned in a few steps''...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 13, 2014, 05:39:33 AM
I don't recall receiving any messages of the sort... weird...
That's because he replied to the e-mail. No one besides me got these messages, though I did forward them to Miacis because they were hysterical.

Anyway, this guy is the reason I finally switched the forum's e-mail from mine to a "do not reply" account.

...well.

This must be the most serious case of butthurt I've ever seen.

Quote from: Scout on October 13, 2014, 02:18:42 PM
...well.

This must be the most serious case of butthurt I've ever seen.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 13, 2014, 06:47:52 AM
Noobs...*facepalm* This is not how someone will get un-banned, instead, this is the perfect example on ''How to get banned in a few steps''...

I know, right? There have even been news stories on people who got fired right after getting hired by forcing the person to hire them. Lolz.

Still gotta love the claiming to be a programmer, though, when he doesn't even say "programmer" and says "hacker", not to mention he does lots of typos, which is very bad when programming.(Take it from me, who's learning programming, or my brother, who is a programmer.) Lol. :af:


His bark was bigger than his bite.

...

wait what bark
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71626.0

Is this thread stickied or is my phone just being weird?

And if it is stickied... why?

Oops. I forgot to unsticky the thread after I split it from a topic.

Fixed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


October 16, 2014, 10:59:07 PM #2890 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:00:00 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Duplicates Removed... Also, Wrong Thread. Go here for things like that.


I guess NoWayMan 1234 was serious :/

But seriously wtf happened this time :notimp:
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


October 20, 2014, 03:18:02 PM #2893 Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:22:29 PM by Shulk
Quote from: ZX_RendingSaber_XZ on October 20, 2014, 03:14:13 PM
I guess NoWayMan 1234 was serious :/

But seriously wtf happened this time :notimp:

Bills OP

or So I've been told


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on October 20, 2014, 03:12:12 PM
[censored]ing finally

lol

And in almost no time, we've got 84 people lurking already
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]