Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 22, 2012, 01:10:10 PM #1845 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:12:23 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Kakalaa on February 22, 2012, 12:05:06 PM
Admins have their own boards?

Srry if I ask alot of questions.
Yes, we've got three "exclusive boards".

Administration discusses all team and forum issue and stuff like that. (For KCMM Team + Global Mods + Admins).
Reported Posts lists all reported posts. When you report a post, it creates a topic there. (For Global Mods + Admins)
:>.>: is basically a private spam board. ;D (For KCMM Team + Global Mods + Admins + Special Access).

We might separate forum staff admin and blog team admin at some point, though.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 22, 2012, 02:42:06 AM
I'm not even sure if one could be excluded from viewing/being informed of an area.

I could be wrong though.
It's pretty easy to do, actually. Just gotta change a few board permissions and that's it.
I guess I can make a membersgroup for that if you really want, Star...

If anyone else is interested, just ask here, or PM me about it.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

February 22, 2012, 01:14:26 PM #1846 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:20:50 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Miacis on February 22, 2012, 01:10:10 PM
I guess I can make a membersgroup for that if you really want, Star...

If anyone else is interested, just ask here, or PM me about it.
I find the reason he's asking for this to be good enough..

He doesn't wants to have the Recent Posts page filled with stuff from the Gaming Section.

I would be eternally grateful if you did that for me =]


Quote from: Equilibrium on February 22, 2012, 06:00:44 PMDat kitten rank XD

I've never seen that rank before...
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: Kakalaa on February 22, 2012, 08:56:17 PM
I've never seen that rank before...
Well duh silly.

Quote from: Miacis on February 22, 2012, 01:10:10 PM
I guess I can make a membersgroup for that if you really want, Star..
^this

I swear I've seen it before...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on February 22, 2012, 01:14:26 PM
Recent Posts

Oh cool man. I didn't even know that there was a way to view all of the forum's most recent posts. Thanks to that, I ran into this today.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 23, 2012, 12:24:17 AM
Oh cool man. I didn't even know that there was a way to view all of the forum's most recent posts. Thanks to that, I ran into this today.
You linked to a post of mine? lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


if u made that group, would u mind adding me too ??
i would be very happy ^^

February 23, 2012, 04:31:11 PM #1855 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:32:20 PM by Discord
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg850285#msg850285
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg850524#msg850524
NZM is going off topic yet again after being told numerous times to stop...
I know it's in A/A, but I'm just posting this here to have more advanced people take a look at this before.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on February 23, 2012, 04:31:11 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg850285#msg850285
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15324.msg850524#msg850524
NZM is going off topic yet again after being told numerous times to stop...
I know it's in A/A, but I'm just posting this here to have more advanced people take a look at this before.
... I've told him several times to not to derail or participate in derailing any topic again, as he's done it WAY TOO MUCH already.

Sanction was given.

February 23, 2012, 05:35:04 PM #1857 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:16:02 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Albafika on February 23, 2012, 05:33:19 PM
... I've told him several times to not to derail or participate in derailing any topic again, as he's done it WAY TOO MUCH already.

Sanction was given.
Thank you.
It's really annoying to see him post off-topic stuff.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


How the [censored] is that post ANY LESS off topic than randomly shouting ASTRO BOY
I swear to god, it's like you people are purposely setting me up for this [censored].

It was as on topic as any of the other comments about what SD would be doing next.
But fine, you know what, I give up on this [censored], I'm damned if I listen and damned if I dont :srs:

The post in DSX8's thread wasn't off topic or derailing at all either! If it was, it was very little...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 23, 2012, 06:02:52 PM
How the [censored] is that post ANY LESS off topic than randomly shouting ASTRO BOY
I swear to god, it's like you people are purposely setting me up for this [censored].

It was as on topic as any of the other comments about what SD would be doing next.
But fine, you know what, I give up on this [censored], I'm damned if I listen and damned if I dont :srs:

The post in DSX8's thread wasn't off topic or derailing at all either! If it was, it was very little...

We won't be discussing this sort of thing in public.

If you have a problem with a moderation, take it to the Moderation Corner.