Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 152936 times)
jrush64
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: February 23, 2013, 06:02:26 PM »

Sora looks pretty great. But about your Neutral B, I actually have a code that can allow you to switch spells by using just a taunt.

Instead of using random chance, you can just use a taunt to switch spells.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: February 23, 2013, 06:42:49 PM »

that does sound a lot better then just hoping for one of the spells to come out, It even give a player the chance to control their spells.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #452 on: March 03, 2013, 08:32:59 AM »

Sora looks pretty great. But about your Neutral B, I actually have a code that can allow you to switch spells by using just a taunt.

Instead of using random chance, you can just use a taunt to switch spells.
    I know that can be done. I just hate using taunts in any way for combat since no brawl characters do that. Granted, none of them have a 50/50 switch either.
    I don't like this idea much, but perhaps I could put thunder, fire, and blizzard on the NB, and use the vB to shift it with the same LA variable method that taunt swaps use. What I have against this is the variability between a "projectile" and an attack that simple covers sides... Maybe it'll be okay since fire being able to DI (That'll be pit's arrow) will put a bigger difference between fire and blizzard.

EDIT: Model is almost done
    Both hands have bones and are rigged
    The hair can be animated
    Now, there's just one tiny problem I might want to tackle... (if you scare easy, you may not want to open this...)

Those eyes look absolutely psychotic! Even with the normal mouth, it just looks... *shudders*
    In its current state, I can start matching stuff up in Pit's moveset file and see how well it works, though.
    « Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 08:35:37 AM by Anonymous » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #453 on: March 03, 2013, 08:38:05 AM »

lol at the third pic

That's his "rape face". Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 08:45:30 AM by Chaos_Knight » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #454 on: March 13, 2013, 07:20:00 PM »

Okay, so I was almost done with V1 when:
    The NB Air killed itself when I put in a simple variable switch. ._.
    The vB doesn't acknowledge the variables at all.
    Just when I thought the ^B ground was fixed, the ^B air killed itself, too. so now neither work right.

So.... if the NB and vB can't be fixed, plan B it is: fire is the only pure magic, and there are other moves that have magic incorporated in it (As of now I'm looking at thunder blitz for the Fsmash and ice storm for glide attack.) Then the down B will be gravity drop or something.

On the plus side, the >B works flawlessly, but took no effort on my part since pit has a glide already.

I'll restore stuff to normal and work out several different solutions while I'm gone friday and saturday when I have time, and we'll see the results on sunday. Who knows, maybe the video will happen... At the very least, I'll have some of the model oddities fixed.
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:24:57 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

Back for hacking :D

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #455 on: March 16, 2013, 11:58:21 PM »

Hey is it possible to make the key blade with the keychain animated? Because I don't like the keyblade's keychain to be just texture or a bone

Need a beta tester?

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #456 on: March 17, 2013, 09:56:51 AM »

Hey is it possible to make the key blade with the keychain animated? Because I don't like the keyblade's keychain to be just texture or a bone

There's no way I'm even leaving the chain in the model unless I can give it proper physics. As of now, the only characters that can do that to my knowledge is link, toonlink, and shiek, assuming I make the chain an article.
    Basically, you're just not even going to see the chain.
    In other news:
    I'm going back to an earlier state. Good thing I kept several backups.
    There's crap that is completely out of my ability to fix. There's the way to say it without completely bursting into a rage.
    EDIT: Found which one I'm working off of. this one has fire working just fine, and before I renamed the ^B animations to work. Also, poll.
    Oh, and an additional note: I'll have more time during the week since the SO season is now over ;n;
    EDIT AGAIN:

Time was running short. I was almost not going to do it. But then...
    a freaking miracle happened! Both the ^B Air and ground started working flawlessly!
    Sooo, yeah-
    <a href="http://youtu.be/iZOj0btwVA0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/iZOj0btwVA0</a>

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:40:26 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: March 17, 2013, 09:48:35 PM »

I can't wait for Sora. Grin And what about the KH3D Sora model?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #458 on: March 18, 2013, 04:36:21 PM »

I can't wait for Sora. Grin And what about the KH3D Sora model?
    Quote from: Description
    Q: Are you planning alternates like KH3D, KHII, and Tron Legacy?
    A: KH3D for sure, Tron legacy is a maybe, KHII is a NO. I may also do some keyblade changes, too. Even for the separate colors.
    It'll probably be the last thing I do before release though, since it's both low priority and pretty easy to do (Fixing old textures and rigging a couple of new objects to the legs.)

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #459 on: March 24, 2013, 01:33:39 AM »

Have you done anything with the KH2 Sora stuff I gave you?  Just wondering cause I was thinking about it and may have wanted to release a bit of an update rather then a whole new version. Basically instead of revamp it without the magic and with anti-form I'd just update his normals.

Assuming you haven't done anything. But I also asked cause if you HAVE, i wanted to know what you did. Though I doubt you've worked on it at all considering you have your own Sora to work on.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #460 on: April 05, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »

So, I have a couple of model edits done since spring break started (like allowing the eyes to move with SRT0 animations) With the new KH1 keys in the models resource (or have they been there and I didn't notice?) there will be alts that make sense. I have a vB concept that I like and isn't overly complicated since I have decided that the vB's direction doesn't matter (Metaknight goes anywhere with it, 0-suit samus goes up...). There's just one tiny obstacle in my way of implementing it: I'm pretty sick right now, and it's been getting just a bit worse with every day.
    So now if you'll excuse me, I shall take a nap and continue coughing myself awake.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: April 06, 2013, 03:23:08 AM »

I was like that all easter weekend :/ Happend to be my birthday weekend to. Sucks bro.

Hope you feel better o.o

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #462 on: April 07, 2013, 06:11:05 PM »

I was like that all easter weekend :/ Happend to be my birthday weekend to. Sucks bro.

Hope you feel better o.o
    On you're birthday? That had to have been awful.

Anyway, since I am now capable of clear thought, I went back for the model. I made a first attempt at the vB, but I need to get my brother to test it. While I'm at it, I'm redoing the expressions on the upper face, since those randomly offset themselves, creating a problem I've been trying to fix for a while.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #463 on: May 10, 2013, 10:56:22 PM »

Yo, Hows KH1 Sora going?  Been a while since you updated.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #464 on: May 11, 2013, 06:37:52 AM »

Yo, Hows KH1 Sora going?  Been a while since you updated.
    It is because of this post that I finished him (though I might do some graphical touch-ups). I'll get the video when I can.
    Then I'll continue on a new project that won't be revealed until I have something to show for it. (Well, I sort of do, but it's only like, a 1/30 of the project. Pretty insignificant.)
    EDIT: If all goes well, I'll make a video for both today.
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:40:03 AM by Anonymous » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33
    Print
    Jump to: