The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

So i'll be making the squat animations or the PSA for squatting into the morphball?

Gamma, work on Shinespark. Because it's a request and a moveset special. To kill two birds with one stone.

But have it like Wolf's. Samus holds her position for a few seconds then spins, in this case upwards, then stops. And im trying to think if you should animate it moving upwards or not...

Just uncheck the textures that make Samus Dark.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I would record if I could ): I have a camera, I can try and see how it looks recording in game...

@xZedkiel: That help once we get to in-game stuff. But were starting animations atm.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 24, 2011, 11:30:23 PM
So i'll be making the squat animations or the PSA for squatting into the morphball?

Gamma, work on Shinespark. Because it's a request and a moveset special. To kill two birds with one stone.

But have it like Wolf's. Samus holds her position for a few seconds then spins, in this case upwards, then stops. And im trying to think if you should animate it moving upwards or not...

Just uncheck the textures that make Samus Dark.

You can go ahead and do the PSA stuff, I'll make the animation.

Also, good idea about the Shinespark, I was thinking about how to do it this morning. I'll animate her moving using her TransN bone, then just check "Moves Character" in PSA.

And I tried unchecking textures. Didn't help. /:

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 24, 2011, 11:35:02 PM
I would record if I could ): I have a camera, I can try and see how it looks recording in game...

I can record stuff in-game. I have a capture card. XD

I mean using Hypercam.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 24, 2011, 11:39:30 PM
I can record stuff in-game. I have a capture card. XD
I mean using Hypercam.
Actually if it's your screen being annoying you CAN record and the vid will show the footage BUT you can't see what you're doing xD

July 24, 2011, 11:48:48 PM #80 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:51:10 PM by Gamma Ridley
Quote from: Sephira Beoulve on July 24, 2011, 11:45:01 PM
Actually if it's your screen being annoying you CAN record and the vid will show the footage BUT you can't see what you're doing xD

Well..... ok, let me record it, put it on YouTube, and show you.

You can see the animation, but there's just a really annoying flicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fixed the texture problem.

I'm a big ol' derp.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 24, 2011, 11:48:48 PM
Well..... ok, let me record it, put it on YouTube, and show you.

You can see the animation, but there's just a really annoying flicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fixed the texture problem.

I'm a big ol' derp.
There we go xD

>_>

<_<


Just a few of them.

If you'll notice, the endings of some of the animations are a bit rough. I need to go through and delete a few key frames to make the transition to Samus's wait animation smoother.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 25, 2011, 12:01:02 AM
>_>
<_<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7DxvnDVexc
Just a few of them.
If you'll notice, the endings of some of the animations are a bit rough. I need to go through and delete a few key frames to make the transition to Samus's wait animation smoother.
I'm liking this big time, more love for Other M! 8D

July 25, 2011, 12:06:36 AM #84 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:09:32 AM by Royal_Blade
The dodges look nice. I like the forward one, It reminds me of the Sense Move feature in Other M.

Edit: Also, I've started on the crouches. I've finished "Squat" and "SquatWait". I'm making the "SquatRv" atm. It's giving me a bit of trouble trying to reverse the squat. The get-out animation for the morphball (Using SpecialLw as a base) is longer than the start-up. So i'm trying to reverse it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Sephira Beoulve on July 25, 2011, 12:06:06 AM
I'm liking this big time, more love for Other M! 8D

XD

You're really excited, aren't you?

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 12:06:36 AM
The dodges look nice. I like the forward one, It reminds me of the Sense Move feature in Other M.

They're both ZSS's, oddly enough.

Which reminds me, someone mentioned the idea of having a Concentration feature included in the PSA.

I really like that idea. o_o

Anyway, Morph Ball animation tiem.

Oh... *Look above*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 12:10:02 AM
Oh... *Look above*

Oh pfft.

Do you mind if I give them a go, anyway? I might be able to get it done. I'll base it off of how she gets out of the Morph Ball in Other M, it'll probably be easier since she basically just stands up.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 25, 2011, 12:08:06 AM
XD
You're really excited, aren't you?
About multiple things yes, but i'm also hyper as hell XD

July 25, 2011, 12:20:12 AM #89 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:29:05 AM by Royal_Blade
it's not hard. I just have to reverse the frames. that's all. If you want to do them, go ahead, but i'm almost done them.

Edit: Finished "SquatRv". do you want me to send them to you Gamma?

Edit2: http://www.mediafire.com/?em71p32c1g8zeul
There they are.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread