Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

You could use a deleted file retrieval program, I'm sure there would be a free one on FreewareFiles.com
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

September 23, 2011, 07:47:27 AM #616 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:48:43 AM by Mariodk
ok i am going to use Stafwaffe´s Kid goku for my Kid goku over Ness if it is ok with you starwaffe :D
it is sure the best for now and the tail for the PSA/port i think i needing a vertexed Lucas´s Snake thing or removed anything on Kid goku import but Tail over Ness´s YoYo

i think i will start on Kid goku PSA/port after Adult Goku V1.5 (cuz still waiting for the things i needing for Gotenks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 23, 2011, 08:01:14 AM #617 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 08:11:06 AM by ItalianStallion
Kid Goku is the sexiest thing alive man. So much detail i can't even breath.

I always was a fan of your work waffle but I don´t like this goku...
Does´nt looks like goku.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on September 23, 2011, 09:18:42 AM
I always was a fan of your work waffle but I don´t like this goku...
Does´nt looks like goku.

It's called originality :srs: 

It quite clearly does look like Goku.  It's just done in a different style.  One that isn't canon to DBZ and is of Star's original creation taking multiple aspects of different Kid Goku outfits and combining them into one, then adding his own flair (such as the hand bandages).  I thought this was obvious from the very first preview, and by the fact that Star said numerous times that he was making a "Brawl Goku".

His face is Goku's with Star's own flair.  His proportions are still Goku's and obviously the hair is still Goku's. 

Anyways, awesome work on Kid Goku and Sackboy Star.  I love Goku's eyes.  I just really like how they have that little shine on them.  And of course, the hand bandages are cool as well. 

Now....

inb4supersaiyanrecoloursofgoku

When you showed the first preview Star I have to admit I was a bit skeptical, the hair is what made me feel you might not get the look. But now, he looks astonishing. You got the look but at the same time you gave him your own touch, which isn't so far fetched. And now I can finally add Lucas back to my roster, I missed the little guy.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


can´t wait to alt. recolours+SSj1
too bad you wont making my fav. transform: SSj3 but i understand that hair is really hard to make
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I really love the Kid Goku vertex Star, your creativity never fails to amaze me ;D

Quote from: Mariodk on September 23, 2011, 06:56:03 PM
can´t wait to alt. recolours+SSj1
too bad you wont making my fav. transform: SSj3 but i understand that hair is really hard to make

its not too dificult, i think he just doesnt like it...

September 24, 2011, 02:07:36 AM #625 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:10:04 AM by StarWaffle
this'll probably never get done because i suck at stages so much butt uhhh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hhhmmmmmmmm, looks interesting, hope you can finish it  ;D
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 24, 2011, 02:07:36 AM
this'll probably never get done because i suck at stages so much butt uhhh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I was wondering what that was. I couldn't tell. XD

Should turn out great. Definitely needs Boos floating around in the background. Or something.

A stage by StarWaffle?  I'm intrigued.

Well, I certainly hope it goes well.  A nice stage like this could give me a new place to put my extra DMC and Castlevania music :P

I'm reminded of Luigi's Mansion.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFFLE!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]