Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13
Author Topic: Carnage Psa's  (Read 81344 times)
Puraidou
The one and only
Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: August 10, 2011, 06:08:54 AM »

Upload it as a new file then edit the links here, not really hard you know. Plus it won't whine about the update limit either Wink

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: August 10, 2011, 06:33:28 AM »

Upload it as a new file then edit the links here, not really hard you know. Plus it won't whine about the update limit either Wink
    thats what i did  but updating files was so much better well i cant have everything for free can i? xD
    so darkrai is on the same place i edited the mediafire link and it worked xD
    « Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:06:44 AM by Carnage » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: August 10, 2011, 06:34:56 AM »

thats what i did  but updating files was so much better well i cant have everything for free can i? xD
    Sadly no, wish it was though.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: August 13, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »

thanks to Alses now Ntsc users can have sound too redownload darkrai and use  the files in NTSC folder xD

Mew beta 3 released mew has a FS and now he has his bubble thanks to turbobear xD

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: August 13, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »

I haven't tested Mew yet, so I'll go back to Darkrai...

You said you wanted some ideas for his side-b

Well... you could give him QuickAttack/Agility... something similar to Fox/Falco's side-b. Something fast since he's generally a slow character from what I can see.

Also, his dark void is very spmmable already (Unless you've changed it since the last time I've played him) He stays in the air and given the chance, someone could simply camp under the stage or high above the stage out of reach. Which is why I suggested letting him fall with it. I'm pretty sure landing would cancel the move, but thats a small price to pay for getting rid of campers.

and just for fun... dark effect. Dark effect everywhere Cheesy

That last parts just a joke though... unless you want to. It would be cool regardless.

I'd test out Mew and see what I though, but my roommates here like Ness so thats a no go. Unless there is a port I'm unaware of.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: August 14, 2011, 04:24:36 AM »

I haven't tested Mew yet, so I'll go back to Darkrai...

You said you wanted some ideas for his side-b

Well... you could give him QuickAttack/Agility... something similar to Fox/Falco's side-b. Something fast since he's generally a slow character from what I can see.

Also, his dark void is very spmmable already (Unless you've changed it since the last time I've played him) He stays in the air and given the chance, someone could simply camp under the stage or high above the stage out of reach. Which is why I suggested letting him fall with it. I'm pretty sure landing would cancel the move, but thats a small price to pay for getting rid of campers.

and just for fun... dark effect. Dark effect everywhere Cheesy

That last parts just a joke though... unless you want to. It would be cool regardless.

I'd test out Mew and see what I though, but my roommates here like Ness so thats a no go. Unless there is a port I'm unaware of.
    i released darkrai V1  and has a side B and a few changes check it out and mew i think its a preety fun character  to use even if you dont use it permanently  try it out and let me know what you think xD

Pixels
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: August 14, 2011, 09:55:51 AM »

I like the Mew PSA, but TBH I feel like it relies on the bubble too much. I think it's incorporated well with the Side Special and Down Special, but I think having it for a Final Smash is perhaps overusing it? Just my opinion

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: August 16, 2011, 03:35:07 AM »

I like the Mew PSA, but TBH I feel like it relies on the bubble too much. I think it's incorporated well with the Side Special and Down Special, but I think having it for a Final Smash is perhaps overusing it? Just my opinion
    well i didnt have any ideas for the FS gfx thts why i used the bubble if you know a better GFX i could switch it easily i mean how does psichic look like its a move that is invisible :S so i putted the buble to see psichic range but like i said  if you know a better gfx to use let me know also you never gave me a link to your recolours  i wanted them Tongue so i can get ride of ness completely xD

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #83 on: August 17, 2011, 08:38:15 AM »

i had an idea for FS but im not sure if i could psa it it would be a mix of peachs FS and luigis/shadows gfx but i dont know how to get luigis or shadows gfx and not to sure how to make everyone fall asleep i need to look into peachs pac

Niether KJP or SDoom know what shadow's graphic ID is....I have asked them both, as i need it for MY Darkrai lol.

Sounds a bit too much, over 50% damage, everyone's asleep to be KO'd, and he regains health? A bit too powerful if you ask me.

Darkrai is a legendary after all though.

lollll making run, walk, jump, animations for Darkrai would be TOO EASY!!! you should  make custom animations XD

You would think so, but its not the case. At all. I still dont care for the Jump animations Fliptocat had done for my Darkrai import. Something about em doesnt really fit him....

yeah darkrai got no legs Cheesy

Yes he does. They are ENORMOUS though and hes WAY too tall in-game when they are active on the pokepark model.

i literally run out of ideas  so if any of you guys have some ideas for moves that need to be changed or fixed pls post becuase i dont have any ideas

Here is the final moveset for my Darkrai. Feel free to use any of the ideas in here, just as long as you give credit, and use only a few, about 3-4, so that when mine comes out, its not just a "re-make of what that guy did for the vertex" lol

AAA: Two diagonal slashes followed by a small dark pulse from his hand, palm sized.
               Right arm dgnl slash to left, left arm dgnl slash to right, stretch out right arm and Mini-Dark Pulse

Side A- Darkrai creates a shield of darkness and flies across the stage in one direction, instantly damaging all foes in it's path

Up A- Darkness rises up around Darkrai,  causing foes to be trapped in a forceful rise of damage.

Down A: Slashes arms to each side.

B- Darkrai will use Dark Void, which basically would use the same graphic effect as aura sphere, only it should do less damage, and put the enemy to sleep.

Up B: Same as Charizard's but darkness instead of Fire, claw slash with last spin, like Link's Up B.

Down B: Dark Pulse. A wave of dark energy spreads around Darkrai to his sides.

Side B: Darkrai sinks into the ground while in his Wait1 animation, and then all that can be seen of him is a dark 2-D shadow that uses his run animation to cross the stage. When He gets to the other end of the stage, he will arise again in his Wait1 animation, returning to normal. NOTE: When he turns 2-D he will not be like the “Paper Mario” characters in the vault. He will be 2-D so that he rushes UNDER the other characters.

In air, B shoots down Diagonal, Forward B is same, Down B makes him dive, Up B is same.

Neutral Aerial = Spin Slash
       Forward = Mini-Dark Pulse forward
       Down = Dark 180 swing downwards
       Up = Overhead spreading swing
       Back = Turn around and Mini-Dark Pulse

Up Smash: A swirling vortex of wind upwards, he moves both arms up and has a Mini-Dark Pulse.

Down Smash: Creates a pillar of Darkness on each side that causes sleep effect.

Up Throw he should throw them up like three inches and finish it with an upwards claw attack,
    Forward Throw he should spin around and throw them forward, holding their head with one hand.
    Down Throw he should slam them onto the ground.
    Back Throw he should toss them behind over his head and Dark Pulse them without looking.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: August 17, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »

Niether KJP or SDoom know what shadow's graphic ID is....I have asked them both, as i need it for MY Darkrai lol.

Darkrai is a legendary after all though.

You would think so, but its not the case. At all. I still dont care for the Jump animations Fliptocat had done for my Darkrai import. Something about em doesnt really fit him....

Yes he does. They are ENORMOUS though and hes WAY too tall in-game when they are active on the pokepark model.

Here is the final moveset for my Darkrai. Feel free to use any of the ideas in here, just as long as you give credit, and use only a few, about 3-4, so that when mine comes out, its not just a "re-make of what that guy did for the vertex" lol

AAA: Two diagonal slashes followed by a small dark pulse from his hand, palm sized.
               Right arm dgnl slash to left, left arm dgnl slash to right, stretch out right arm and Mini-Dark Pulse

Side A- Darkrai creates a shield of darkness and flies across the stage in one direction, instantly damaging all foes in it's path

Up A- Darkness rises up around Darkrai,  causing foes to be trapped in a forceful rise of damage.

Down A: Slashes arms to each side.

B- Darkrai will use Dark Void, which basically would use the same graphic effect as aura sphere, only it should do less damage, and put the enemy to sleep.

Up B: Same as Charizard's but darkness instead of Fire, claw slash with last spin, like Link's Up B.

Down B: Dark Pulse. A wave of dark energy spreads around Darkrai to his sides.

Side B: Darkrai sinks into the ground while in his Wait1 animation, and then all that can be seen of him is a dark 2-D shadow that uses his run animation to cross the stage. When He gets to the other end of the stage, he will arise again in his Wait1 animation, returning to normal. NOTE: When he turns 2-D he will not be like the “Paper Mario” characters in the vault. He will be 2-D so that he rushes UNDER the other characters.

In air, B shoots down Diagonal, Forward B is same, Down B makes him dive, Up B is same.

Neutral Aerial = Spin Slash
       Forward = Mini-Dark Pulse forward
       Down = Dark 180 swing downwards
       Up = Overhead spreading swing
       Back = Turn around and Mini-Dark Pulse

Up Smash: A swirling vortex of wind upwards, he moves both arms up and has a Mini-Dark Pulse.

Down Smash: Creates a pillar of Darkness on each side that causes sleep effect.

Up Throw he should throw them up like three inches and finish it with an upwards claw attack,
    Forward Throw he should spin around and throw them forward, holding their head with one hand.
    Down Throw he should slam them onto the ground.
    Back Throw he should toss them behind over his head and Dark Pulse them without looking.
    wow you  just quoted some  post from way back xD almost all the post are like 3 week old Tongue i putted darkrai doing blizzard becuase i couldnt get mine idea done not enough knowledje in psa and gfx to do that yet :S and i think im done with darkrai becuase i cant animate so i dont know how to do A attacks animations  if anyone wants to continue the darkrai psa pls go ahead just add me in collab xD since i think he only needs maybe better looking A attacks

Mansta8
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #85 on: August 17, 2011, 06:42:04 PM »

For mew, you should fix his animations so other hacks don't look absolutely horribe when using them.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: August 19, 2011, 10:26:52 AM »

For mew, you should fix his animations so other hacks don't look absolutely horribe when using them.
    like i said i dont know how to fix animations and i even tryed fixing the tail but that didnt work :S and its a mew psa  so i dont know how the other ness vertexes work on it  since aafyre disable some mew bones and such  so  fixing animation for all ness vertex would be pionteless

Pictures in the OP were updated thanks to Abbi.

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: August 19, 2011, 10:17:50 PM »

Could you make it so that his down b reflects regular attacks too? (e.g., like ike and marth's down b)

Also, it would be cool if he could do hypnosis >X>

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: August 20, 2011, 05:12:11 AM »

Could you make it so that his down b reflects regular attacks too? (e.g., like ike and marth's down b)

Also, it would be cool if he could do hypnosis >X>
    down B isnt a couter :S its a reflector/absorber  its impossible to make an attack reflect projectyles and counter at the same time and mew doesnt need a counter also hipnosis is a crappy move no one uses hipnosis on mew with its shaky acc xD

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: August 20, 2011, 01:46:18 PM »

down B isnt a couter :S its a reflector/absorber  its impossible to make an attack reflect projectyles and counter at the same time and mew doesnt need a counter also hipnosis is a crappy move no one uses hipnosis on mew with its shaky acc xD

No way, dude ;o With his stat boost accompanied by dream eater, it's absolutely a killer Grin!

I really like your hack so far, will some of the "A" attack combos seem less Ness-like eventually?

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13
    Print
    Jump to: