The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.N on October 23, 2009, 06:01:59 PM
Oh boy I was really affraid Kitty Corp wuold be down forever.
It's back and me, too.
I worked very less on Soren's final update because the page was down for abput a week and a lot of work at school.
Now playing makes sence again.
I need your oppinion for some little things:
1:Should down B Fire be reflecting or make him completely invincible?
2:I will change his up and down tilts. Is it unfair when he can disappear with down A and is completely invincible. He will not be able to attack in this state but can move completely.
3:He is so huge and even I don't have infinite Ideas. If someone has suggestions or wishes for the up tilt he's welcome to say them only request: it should not be an ordinarry attack.
I will make the post smaller the next days.
WORK GOES ON

well you want fire emblem based attacks right then how about maybe shine or heal for his uptilit(light attack)
and a darkness spell that can either poison an opponet and take continuois damage or drain health back from them. for the down tilt

Nice that you answer but I vad my own ideas yesterday.
I will do two attacks with stiicks like healers use them.
One will be reflecting and the other will make the opponent fell asleep.

Quote from: Mr.N on October 25, 2009, 10:34:01 AM
Nice that you answer but I've had my own ideas yesterday.
I will do two attacks with sticks like healers use them.
One will be reflecting and the other will make the opponent fell asleep.
Nice :af: He needs a good reflect attack :af2:
I also like the sleeping idea lol
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I'm ready now.
Today or tomorrow will be the (I hope) final update.

Quote from: Mr.N on October 25, 2009, 10:34:01 AM
Nice that you answer but I vad my own ideas yesterday.
I will do two attacks with stiicks like healers use them.
One will be reflecting and the other will make the opponent fell asleep.

sounds awsome cant wait

oh also are you going to make it so soren can change elements in the air too?

I can name all changes yet:
1: Elements can be changed in air
2: Up tilt makes enemys fall asleef
3: Down tilt is a reflecting barrier(should I make any hitboxes or body collissions)
4: Soren had still the sword while stabding on a cliff or passing through small platforms. I     fixed that.
5: Only a very little change: The up-side-tilt had no sound effect. I fixed that, too.
6: Down B Fire has now BodyCollission1 instead of SuperArmour. That means he now can block projectiles, what was important for me, but takes no damage.
7: I don't know whether it is new or whether I made tihs at my last update: I got complains about boring air Fire graphics(always fire orb). I changed them into better ones.

This should be evrything. The main change of course are the up and down tilt. I have to test some little things today and perhaps I make the update today, too.

Quote from: Mr.N on October 25, 2009, 04:48:52 PM
I can name all changes yet:
1: Elements can be changed in air
2: Up tilt makes enemys fall asleef
3: Down tilt is a reflecting barrier(should I make any hitboxes or body collissions)
4: Soren had still the sword while stabding on a cliff or passing through small platforms. I     fixed that.
5: Only a very little change: The up-side-tilt had no sound effect. I fixed that, too.
6: Down B Fire has now BodyCollission1 instead of SuperArmour. That means he now can block projectiles, what was important for me, but takes no damage.
7: I don't know whether it is new or whether I made tihs at my last update: I got complains about boring air Fire graphics(always fire orb). I changed them into better ones.

This should be evrything. The main change of course are the up and down tilt. I have to test some little things today and perhaps I make the update today, too.

yeah i cant wait also do you plan to make any other FE characters in the future

OMG I hope version 4 is as awesome as the other versions and I also hope I can finish my Falco so it can be able to be as great as this PSA character :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on October 25, 2009, 11:34:59 PM
OMG I hope version 4 is as awesome as the other versions and I also hope I can finish my Falco so it can be able to be as great as this PSA character :af:

your making a falco?

Quote from: OverlordLaharl on October 25, 2009, 11:36:11 PM
Quote from: Alses on October 25, 2009, 11:34:59 PM
OMG I hope version 4 is as awesome as the other versions and I also hope I can finish my Falco so it can be able to be as great as this PSA character :af:

your making a falco?


Yes I am making a falco but I haven't got the final smash to work perfectly and the side smash graphics are way off...  (Its blood falco look on the first page)

on topic: I tested it and its awesome one of the best PSA out there :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

While quite cool, Soren is incredibly broken. Moves like the Utilt especially. Also, what does Dtilt do?

Quote from: Shadic on October 26, 2009, 01:08:52 AM
While quite cool, Soren is incredibly broken. Moves like the Utilt especially. Also, what does Dtilt do?
Down tilt reflects projectiles in version 4 but you need the right timing.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

You don't really need the right timing. It lasts as long as you push A. It's about 5 seconds.

To the question for Fire Emblem Characters:
I plan to make somewhere in the future a Micaiah hack for Zelda and a Sothe hack for Sheik.
The textures already exist.
But now I want to make an other character first. I won't say who he is yet. First I have to test whether he will work hor I imagine. You needn't ask. I will not say who he is.

Please comment my update a bit. Are there any attacks I have to change?

*downloads update*
Screw signature's, I have the number 42.