Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21
Author Topic: Wii System Menu 4.3 (HBC Updated!)  (Read 162316 times)
Plasmakirby
The ONLY Master of Plasma
Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #180 on: November 14, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »

okay, so i can easily just run SMBWii with that right? nothing else i need, or any other gimmicks?

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #181 on: November 14, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »

okay, so i can easily just run SMBWii with that right? nothing else i need, or any other gimmicks?

Yep, just run it through there, and that's it.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Plasmakirby
    The ONLY Master of Plasma
    Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #182 on: November 14, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »

sweet! thanks. i hope someone comes out with  fix for the 4.2 upgrade. my friend wants me to hack his wii for him, but he already upgraded.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: November 14, 2009, 08:58:35 PM »

sweet! thanks. i hope someone comes out with  fix for the 4.2 upgrade. my friend wants me to hack his wii for him, but he already upgraded.
    ... That's what BannerBomb v2 is for.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: November 14, 2009, 09:00:57 PM »

Is it possible for something to be made that gets rid of the nearly-forced update thing?  By this I mean, when I get NSMBW, it won't say I need to update.  I'm not complaining about using Gecko, because I use that all the time for Brawl, but it'd be a lot more convenient to run it normally.

SvenStryphart
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: November 14, 2009, 10:12:50 PM »

um i really don't think that  theres a way to prevent it since nintendo does what sony does on some of the games automatically putting the firmware in the disc. But overall Bannerbombv2 does work and majority of my stuff is working now my emulators and roms, and Skins and musics are working. If you run Gecko OS it works you just need the 1.9.3 version.

Here is a link of how to get it.
    http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,4375.0.html

Besides BannerbombV1 not working and Gecko 1.9.2. 1.9.2b not working with 4.2 there really isn't much. However the reason why I updated mine is (Not sure if True) but if you load NSMBW through some form of Gecko I guess the game would randomly freeze. I'm not sure if this for all forms of Gecko or if its just past versions or if its just USB Gecko. But I really don't feel like "State Saving" or whatever its called everytime I beat a stage.

I've finally remembered my account info Smiley

catgowoof
    Extreme Kitten

Meow.

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: November 15, 2009, 01:41:53 AM »

Is it possible for something to be made that gets rid of the nearly-forced update thing?  By this I mean, when I get NSMBW, it won't say I need to update.  I'm not complaining about using Gecko, because I use that all the time for Brawl, but it'd be a lot more convenient to run it normally.

You can run it through a program which gets rid of the Update Partition.  Sadly, I can't remember what it's called.

FinalSoraRiku
    Mega Kitten

Things sure changed after a few years

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: November 15, 2009, 06:09:56 AM »

You can run it through a program which gets rid of the Update Partition.  Sadly, I can't remember what it's called.
    Do you mean preloader? Because that can disable update checks.

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: November 15, 2009, 07:03:26 AM »

DAM IT! I have madden 10, but u have to update to play it, i know my way around the have to upgrade thing, but obviously my brother and his friend dont >:[

So, i walk into my room finding out they upgraded my wii...It is COMPLETELY broken, my dad is all like "we'll send it to nintendo theyll fix it" but im all like "no they be hatin on h@xx0r$" and my dads all like "im not buying you a new one"

...b4 i bore u anymore, i jus wanna ask, is there any possible way to fix the wii after its been upgraded?
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 07:04:38 AM by Jigiba » Logged

0818-5827-9153

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2009, 12:54:15 PM »

DAM IT! I have madden 10, but u have to update to play it, i know my way around the have to upgrade thing, but obviously my brother and his friend dont >:[

So, i walk into my room finding out they upgraded my wii...It is COMPLETELY broken, my dad is all like "we'll send it to nintendo theyll fix it" but im all like "no they be hatin on h@xx0r$" and my dads all like "im not buying you a new one"

...b4 i bore u anymore, i jus wanna ask, is there any possible way to fix the wii after its been upgraded?

if u backed up ur wii's NAND using bootmii then yes, if not then ur screwed

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: November 15, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »

if u backed up ur wii's NAND using bootmii then yes, if not then ur screwed

looks like im screwed... :'(

0818-5827-9153

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2009, 02:08:51 PM »

everyone should have bootmii just in case something happens like wat happened to u. When u get a new wii install bootmii on it and back up ur Wii's NAND. Using that u can install any system menu on it thats in ur region. As long as u have bootmii installed as boot 2 (I dont recommend installing it as an IOS) U can restore ur Wii when it gets bricked

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: November 15, 2009, 02:56:54 PM »

everyone should have bootmii just in case something happens like wat happened to u. When u get a new wii install bootmii on it and back up ur Wii's NAND. Using that u can install any system menu on it thats in ur region. As long as u have bootmii installed as boot 2 (I dont recommend installing it as an IOS) U can restore ur Wii when it gets bricked

idk what a NAND is >.> but i used to have bootmii but i deleted it so i could fit psx isos in my SD card

0818-5827-9153

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2009, 01:41:00 AM »

idk what a NAND is >.> but i used to have bootmii but i deleted it so i could fit psx isos in my SD card

NAND is like a wii system menu.

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Blue
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #194 on: November 16, 2009, 02:08:10 PM »

Did anyone read the first post on page 12? As long as you updated HBC to the latest version with wi-fi, v4.2 didn't delete it. My wii isn't bricked either, and my WADS are still there.

Screw signature's, I have the number 42.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21
    Print
    Jump to: