Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

cool. ya i read that in the air it was suppose to do a downward chidori. definitely doesn't lol. also, i'm sure you know all the stuff i am telling you, but just in case...sometimes when i go to throw a single throwing star he will do a fully charged one. also fire ball will kinda make me hover for a bit if i do it to close to ground.

Hey Animaine, whatever happened to Sanji PSA you were working on?

The model (the most up-to-date one) wasn't working in game. Last time I checked anyway...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Rowen is still being worked for the people that were/are interested
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I am... I'd use him i'm my machinima if you let me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i would love it. would you also be able to make one based off my story? i see models in the vault that go with the other characters
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I'll do you one better... if you give me a finished copy of your story, I could shorten it into a few episodes of its own show. I was very serious when I said I lived your concept for rowen.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Animaine, I have a few questions about Sasuke. I wanted to start the rigging, but just to be clear.

Am I going to rig Sasuke with cursed seal 2 and Susano'o over the same model. Right?

He's switching between each mode with taunts, that's what you're going for?

Also, is there any way we can get a brawl styled texture?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

the hebi sasuke's only mode is curse mark.

the sasuke with susanno as his final smash its only mode is mangekyo

none of them have both
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@Jrush

Ill make things easy for you.

I got news that my pc will be back by friday(hopefully)
the best part is i recover some of my stuff including this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since all are rigged you just need to add to the boneset and done.

@Anivernage all right then.

@Animaine, I know. But if we want sharingan, curse seal and susano, we need to rig Susanoo on the same model so we can use model changers to switch between modes.

So we'll have sasuke, cursed seal and susanoo on the same model.

ok sounda good everyone. hey anivernage is it possible to have the eagle a bit smaller. and i have an alternate way of representing amatarasu that still does it justice but doesnt use the real gfx from the game because it doesnt look right in brawl from what i have seen. it will require the mangekyo symbol gfx that you have that is red  if that can be used
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

You mean the way they do it on CoN?

Where he does the mangekyou symbol and it shrinks (giving you time to hit him) and then you're auto hit with amaterasu? (In brawl I'm guessing it would just flare up somewhree and be about as strong if not stronger then Ganon's uptilt)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 06, 2012, 03:28:53 AM
You mean the way they do it on CoN?

Where he does the mangekyou symbol and it shrinks (giving you time to hit him) and then you're auto hit with amaterasu? (In brawl I'm guessing it would just flare up somewhree and be about as strong if not stronger then Ganon's uptilt)
yea very similar. i was planning on doing something similar to the neku psa(the ice  move with the cloud thing/wind gx) where you can control the gfx as like a lock on kind of thing to initiate the attack. instead of the wind gfx that the neku psa uses it would be the mangekyo symbol and the targeting would oly be able to move forward or backwards in front of sasuke. once  the opponent is in the gfx it would explode in a black fire like gfx that i think would work well that ive seen
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]