Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 08:21:06 AM
I'll edit it off that air spin attack GFX of his, it's unused anyway so why not?
Haha! Not bad. You wanna make it look like ALttP blade beam huh? Well... this sounds like a good idea...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It'll end up looking like Spirit Track's sword beam if I can get it working properly~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

That'd fit with Conductor Link xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I did mention I liked that Link's dorky hat for some reason. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 08:48:58 AM
I did mention I liked that Link's dorky hat for some reason. XD
Haha! Well he's cool as a Conductor anyway xD
Is BrawlEx allows Toon Link clones yet? Oh, by the way, this blade beam should maybe do some shock damages, or have a very good knockback, like ALttP's one...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

No Toony clones for BrawlEx yet sadly...
I'll probably give it shock damage, we'll see when I get up to it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 09:01:47 AM
No Toony clones for BrawlEx yet sadly...
I'll probably give it shock damage, we'll see when I get up to it.
Sounds cool!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I wanted to tell you that I'm loving your Toon Link DX PSA! You've managed to give him a unique feel, with attributes from Wind Waker, making the moveset differ a lot from Link's. Awesome job, Lillith. :)

I'm really looking foward to this Young Link PSA. My suggestion would be adding the Slingshot instead of Arrows, for that unique feel I've mentioned before. It'd be great to have a variation of the standard Arrows used for all kinds of Link's movesets. To implement it, elemental Slingshots would be great too.

I would definitely add the slingshot if I had a model to fit in, but sadly I don't have one.

Hopefully, I'll add the blade beam, assuming it goes how I think it will...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 09:12:22 PM
I would definitely add the slingshot if I had a model to fit in, but sadly I don't have one.

Hopefully, I'll add the blade beam, assuming it goes how I think it will...
Is Brawl slingshot bad for it?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

..Is there a Brawl slingshot model? >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 09:23:22 PM
..Is there a Brawl slingshot model? >.>
I mean... Toon Link's current one... Y'know... ^^''
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh.
I see.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 09:33:20 PM
Oh.
I see.
Well then... Is it possible? Are you interested by it...? Or... Maybe... I got a silly idea >D
(hope it can work, though...)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'll see wat you have to say and then decide~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!