Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

i hate pichu he is preety fine being a pikachu alt costume for me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like pichu. He is small and he doesn't control his powers
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Raijin on April 06, 2014, 06:50:40 PM
I like pichu. He is small and he doesn't control his powers
this is ssb not pokemon anime, not even in porkemon games does he self destruct on every eletric attack.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2014, 06:57:21 PM
this is ssb not pokemon anime, not even in porkemon games does he self destruct on every eletric attack.
So what? Not a problem with this. Besides, I don't know ANY Pokémon that auto-damage with all his element attacks in the game.
Like you said, it's ssb. In ssb, Pichu damages himself.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Simple solution:

If you can't get a completely unique moveset for Pichu (and the only thing you can think of is the auto damage), then make it a slot specific PSA over Pikachu.

If else, then go ahead with the whole moveset.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 06, 2014, 07:26:09 PM
Simple solution:

If you can't get a completely unique moveset for Pichu (and the only thing you can think of is the auto damage), then make it a slot specific PSA over Pikachu.

If else, then go ahead with the whole moveset.
this pichu is just not a character that can get a diferent looking moveset he is pikachu pre eveo it does everything pikachu does, atleast toon link has its own games with his own stuff to get inspiration pichu has nothing, when we have to recurre to self damage to diferenciate the 2 then its where it gets useless.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pichu's getting it's own moveset that's not just going to resort to that recoil gimmick with every attack.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 06, 2014, 08:41:28 PM
Pichu's getting it's own moveset that's not just going to resort to that recoil gimmick with every attack.
why make a moveset for pichu tough? if you couldnt commit with genesect  you can with pichu? lol the most random pokemon added to ssb ever lol, the thing is even if you make a pichu moveset you can also call it a pikachu raichu moveset since pichu doesn have anything that only he can do if you understand me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I always have ideas that just at the very least need to be written down, although, Genesect will still be a priority over it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 06, 2014, 08:45:51 PM
I always have ideas that just at the very least need to be written down

Don't you just hate it when you forget about all your awesome ideas?

Looking forward to see what you can pull out with your Pokémon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wouldn't say awesome, they're just completely random.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Well at least it's something, right?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2014, 08:43:50 PM
why make a moveset for pichu tough? if you couldnt commit with genesect  you can with pichu?lol the most random pokemon added to ssb ever lol, the thing is even if you make a pichu moveset you can also call it a pikachu raichu moveset since pichu doesn have anything that only he can do if you understand me
I think that is kinda rude. But I won't develop further about that.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 06, 2014, 08:45:51 PM
I always have ideas that just at the very least need to be written down, although, Genesect will still be a priority over it.
Quote from: Tidus on April 06, 2014, 08:49:58 PM
Don't you just hate it when you forget about all your awesome ideas?
^This
I ^this too much your posts.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 06, 2014, 08:51:16 PM
I wouldn't say awesome, they're just completely random.
Quote from: Naoto-san on April 06, 2014, 09:00:21 PM
Well at least it's something, right?
As long as you like what you're doing :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

My random ideas are very 'something'. Hehehe~

Besides, the reason I'll be making Pichu?
I find it adorable, simply that~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 06, 2014, 09:10:08 PM
My random ideas are very 'something'. Hehehe~
Lol... Like that Surfachu you brought here... Kinda unexpected at 1st... Lol

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 06, 2014, 09:10:08 PMBesides, the reason I'll be making Pichu?
I find it adorable, simply that~
As long as you're having fun. I don't have anything against Pichu, he's just... Really small.  :-X
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.