..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey StarWaffle, still getting applicants? I wanna apply

Screen name: LC
Current skill level: 3/10
Age: 16
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

The real question is, how many of these single post newbies will actually attend the classes?  If the vast majority of you do, I will be pleasantly surprised

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 20, 2011, 08:37:01 PM
The real question is, how many of these single post newbies will actually attend the classes?  If the vast majority of you do, I will be pleasantly surprised
Won't you come on the chat? D:

I bet half of these people are gonna play Gears 3 lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


@ SilentDoom: Three questions :srs:
1: if you had the time (note that I said IF not when) would you do a class like this? O_0
2: If you were doing said class, would it be for animation or psa?
3: If you were a type of underwear, would you be, boxers or briefs?

Third one is just me being random as [censored] for the hell of it xD other two are serious questions though :P

September 20, 2011, 10:56:05 PM #215 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:07:40 PM by milliondollar mistake
Is it too late to join? I haven't been to the vault in a while and I noticed this. Soooo, am i to late?
EDIT: Wait, an hour left to go, so I guess no?
Screen name: Tardis
Skill: 0/10
Age: 14
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is It Late To Join? I'm new and I want to learn how to vertex.

Screen name:  NexGenBrawler
Skill: 0/10
age: 13

...I showed up, you banned me.
I wasn't late either, I got there before you called my name.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

u didnt say "here" ^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I got banned before he called me.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dammit! I forgot to watch the time DX so sorry I'm a little bit late. (Hopefully that's okay?)

Oh yeah, I'm "here"^_^

I swear I'm gonna be on time for the actual classes, or close to it, but right now I'm multitasking X_X

I felt proud when i got banned  :af: somehow.... Anyway i was Afk and when i came back i didn't noticed wut starwaffle said so it wash me falt
Mr.Shadow
]

Quote from: Dratini on September 21, 2011, 12:19:36 AM
I got banned before he called me.

You spoke when he was doing role call.

When he said not to.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 21, 2011, 12:20:58 AM
Dammit! I forgot to watch the time DX so sorry I'm a little bit late. (Hopefully that's okay?)

Oh yeah, I'm "here"^_^

I swear I'm gonna be on time for the actual classes, or close to it, but right now I'm multitasking X_X

Too late.

[censored] it =_=

I was one of the few who actually wanted to attend the class and learn from it >_>

I'm sick of making second rate and lame ass vertexes and not knowing how the [censored] to do it.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 21, 2011, 12:32:51 AM
You spoke when he was doing role call.

When he said not to.

Too late.
I hadn't realised he was taking attendance, as I was rushing, as I had to reinstall my browser due to cookie issues.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬