..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on October 05, 2011, 04:15:24 AM
Aw, I would have loved to be in on that. Unfortunately I can't make ANYTHING after 5:00 EST on Wednesdays
:/ that stinks
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SilverBrawler on October 05, 2011, 01:42:10 AM  I will be teaching a lesson tomorrow at 4 pm pst ( which is 7 pm est for me) on how to port. not file renaming or .rel porting, but real porting.
Yeah, I have some work to do and won't be home until 8:30. what do I do?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 05, 2011, 05:31:48 AM
don't worry you have to miss 3 classes to be kicked out.
That's a relief, I had to go to the Bank and take out some money to help my brother with something around that time.

Quote from: The LC on October 05, 2011, 02:43:42 PM
Yeah, I have some work to do and won't be home until 8:30. what do I do?
skip work and come. jk. idk. i guess you miss out
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i prorobly cant.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I cant handle tuesday's sometimes bc I have too much hw from school, especially near the middle of the week. Star why cant you do the classes on the weekends, that could work out for people including me.

class starts in 30 mins ppl who want to learn how i port

also, he said a reaosnj y he doesnt do class on teh weekends
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SilverBrawler on October 05, 2011, 10:29:12 PM
class starts in 30 mins ppl who want to learn how i port

also, he said a reaosnj y he doesnt do class on teh weekends

When and Where did he say that?

near the beginning of the thread. i think. might of been during class 0 that he said it.

anyway, class/the tutorial for porting is goign to be thursday 10-6-2011 at the same time as regular classes.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Because theres no school on weekends. ever. thats just cruel.

About homework, do we get a grade? or just something like "did it"and "did not do it"? Just curious


Quote from: SilverBrawler on October 05, 2011, 10:59:49 PM
near the beginning of the thread. i think. might of been during class 0 that he said it.

anyway, class/the tutorial for porting is goign to be thursday 10-6-2011 at the same time as regular classes.

Yesh o-o, now I can make it ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

so yeah. the lesson/class/tutorial for porting is starting in 5 mins or so. just letting ppl know
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.