Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
December 16, 2011, 11:42:24 PM #225 Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 11:46:09 PM by Albafika
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2011, 11:37:06 PM
Sorry everyone. I've been busy.

Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.


I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!
So SJS quality goes beyond HD? If so, it's lacking to reach SJS' quality.


Edit: Black text.... Wasn't expecting that.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2011, 11:37:06 PM
Sorry everyone. I've been busy.

Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.


I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!

You're correct :D
Man they are really awesome :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Albafika on December 16, 2011, 11:42:24 PM
So SJS quality goes beyond HD? If so, it's lacking to reach SJS' quality.

Edit: Black text.... Wasn't expecting that.
Awwh, its isn't? I thought for sure I did good on those. Well thats a downer. :(

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 16, 2011, 11:49:27 PM
dude... those are amazing!!!
Thanks!

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 17, 2011, 01:10:59 AM
You're correct :D
Man they are really awesome :happy:
I knew it. ;)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 16, 2011, 11:37:06 PM
Sorry everyone. I've been busy.

Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.


I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!

Well I wouldn't exactly call it "SJS quality" yet. His eyes are somewhat lifeless. Probably because they're lacking the white highlights. His armor and hair could use a little more luster, as could his skin. (There's a white spot between his left shoulder armor and his sword, but that isn't a big deal.)

It's definitely an improvement from your last attempt however.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 17, 2011, 01:50:15 AM #230 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 02:08:19 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 01:48:17 AM
Well I wouldn't exactly call it "SJS quality" yet. His eyes are somewhat lifeless. Probably because they're lacking the white highlights. His armor and hair could use a little more luster, as could his skin. (There's a white spot between his left shoulder armor and his sword, but that isn't a big deal.)

It's definitely an improvement from your last attempt however.
:af2:

EDIT:
This better? @SJS



1> Derpy eyes are derpy. ._.

2> Out of curiosity, why did you use the outdated Roy vertex?

.-.
I used what I had. I thought those were the newset ones.


Slayermarth got a new request for you do it when you can it isnt urgent

Leon Powalski http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24228
CSP and BP

Rosalina http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24221
CSP and BP

and i kinda need two BPs from starwafle scyther http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21186
need normal colour and shiny one(the one who looks like the original but its darker colors)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could I make a CSP request for fox?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Sure, and you're the last request. I can't get to CSP's as much anymore. I have final exams this week so after pervy, request are closed until further notice.

D:

Well here, it's not released yet, but I'm just waiting for SonciBrawler to make a video http://www.mediafire.com/?740y4ihu7zzx0qs
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

O.e

Sorry guys, actually I can't do any CSP's. Something urgent came up and I really need to close the request now. Sorry carnage and pervy. :(