Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
July 03, 2012, 02:18:56 AM #675 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:23:30 AM by Ninka_kiwi
Yeah I actually tripled the texture size as it was not very big to begin with.
And as I am playing Abyss for the 3DS right now I'm really liking it.
as for UVing? I'd have to let you know about that later, as I'm still learning myself.
As I need to learn it for Sol, and if I find it easy enough,I'll gladly help you with Guy and any other characters from abyss.

Also I cannot wait to see how Vyse ends up looking.

Hmm....I just looked at your poll and I voted for the 2nd to last option but never said it. Ever thought of making KH2 Sora over Pit?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


July 03, 2012, 04:28:00 PM #678 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:10:04 PM by Seggy
Hey Ramon.

Nice KH Cloud.

<.<

I made my own version a pose for him.

Ignore the crappy blue around the picture. Too lazy to fix it right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


loved him too much to not pose him yourself? niice angle there Seg. i luv'it too, so i made a other pose i saw in the game's guide book



@Ninka - im replaying it for 3DS too. i really liked the story and its still pretty challenging on the harder difficulties. mostly cuz i cant play with my brothers for the boss battles anymore, the multiplayer was scrapped (and the AI arent that bright). anyway yuuup, i dont know how to UV from scratch either, still learning too. whenever you are up to it, PM me and ill get the models sent

@chaos_knight9000 - actually, i remember you askin it in here awhile ago. i replied and then, sometime later, quote replied in case you missed it. Yes, i have thought about it. i got all his models and such from DemonBoy months ago. dunno when he will come since i got the Sora design i liked more out but i will work on it, eventually

havent heard back from mariokart about his Star Ocean progress. the two i want to work on most right now are Fayt and Tapion. ill be messing with models, meanwhile

Ramon! I [censored]ing loved your AC Cloud.

Now KH Cloud is just too good to be true. [censored]ing epic.

I took this last night plus many more:


We've been getting many good Cloud imports lately. Someone should make a custom version Cloud, one that doesn't come from any game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 05, 2012, 02:34:28 AM #682 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:39:35 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Seggy on July 05, 2012, 02:26:30 AMWe've been getting many good Cloud imports lately. Someone should make a custom version Cloud, one that doesn't come from any game.
I think we need a good Sephiroth import now.


Also someone should do Cloud in THIS:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Cloud in a dress. NOW.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy on July 05, 2012, 02:36:07 AMCloud in a dress with nail bat. NOW.
Fixed.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ramonM64 on July 03, 2012, 07:27:55 PM
the two i want to work on most right now are Fayt and Tapion. ill be messing with models, meanwhile
Work on Fayt first :happy:
Tapion can wait.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 05, 2012, 02:34:28 AM
Also someone should do Cloud in THIS:

Hell yes.

July 07, 2012, 07:12:18 AM #686 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:38:58 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 05, 2012, 01:25:29 AM
Ramon! I [censored]ing loved your AC Cloud.

Now KH Cloud is just too good to be true. [censored]ing epic.

I took this last night plus many more:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hey    havent heard from you in awhile. thats kool to hear dude. i put 114% on them and i think they came out good.

thats a niice shot there, background looks like some supernova. kinda tempted to use it for da Vault

@CloudinaDress - wuh?     never knew he wore dresses (ive only seen the Advent Children movie and seen cloud in Kingdom Hearts, never played the original game). if someone is actually.. serious on making that, they should use Peach as a base. ive said too much already

@Seg - wh00t     thank you for KH cloud's CSP

@Hero - its kinda a tie on those two, theyre both favorites of mine. i cant really work on neither of them though. the one i could.. kinda work on is Fayt except i want to wait for mariokart on, hopefully, making a script. i could get his sword and other costumes, T-posed, that way. and then Tapion is over at a factory, beyond my reach

uploading a minor update for cloud. dont think anyone has noticed yet but the metal and culls were messed up on KH cloud. the annoying part is i literally spent hours fixing and wondering why the metal were messing up (the cape's scarf area didnt wanna follow the camera) only to delete and upload the wrong .pac file. the cape just kept finding ways to annoy me

Quote from: ramonM64 on July 07, 2012, 07:12:18 AM
@Seg - wh00t     thank you for KH cloud's CSP
No problem. I have Cloud over Olimar, and each one has a unique CSP. Sometimes, I just pose with the MotionEtc, sometimes I base it on artwork.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ramonM64 on July 07, 2012, 07:12:18 AM
hey    havent heard from you in awhile. thats kool to hear dude. i put 114% on them and i think they came out good.

thats a niice shot there, background looks like some supernova. kinda tempted to use it for da Vault

No problem. You more than welcome to use that screenshot bro! No credit needed at all.

I'd love to do some more collaborations with ya on the future. Look how great Megaman X turned out.

Speaking of that, when are you gonna add the shine materials, like you did for Metal Sonic?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 08, 2012, 06:39:44 AMNo problem. You more than welcome to use that screenshot bro! No credit needed at all. I'd love to do some more collaborations with ya on the future. Look how great Megaman X turned out. Speaking of that, when are you gonna add the shine materials, like you did for Metal Sonic?
X also needs metal and a size mod.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509