SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

KTH did a nice job on those animations. Look really good.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SouthCraft, where's the Broly PSA and Kakashi PSA?

I wanna see previews of them, not another mega man, we have
so many mega man PSAs already.

Quote from: narutofan1 on August 09, 2013, 03:44:04 PM
SouthCraft, where's the Broly PSA and Kakashi PSA?

I wanna see previews of them, not another mega man, we have
so many mega man PSAs already.
didnt know southcraft worked for you lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: narutofan1 on August 09, 2013, 03:44:04 PM
SouthCraft, where's the Broly PSA and Kakashi PSA?

I wanna see previews of them, not another mega man, we have
so many mega man PSAs already.

Where's ur manners. You have been obnoxious the past few months. I k ow its the Internet, but people really hate u. He is working on what he wants to work on
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: narutofan1 on August 09, 2013, 03:44:04 PM
SouthCraft, where's the Broly PSA and Kakashi PSA?

I wanna see previews of them, not another mega man, we have
so many mega man PSAs already.
Like 2 or 3 is so many. But are they really perfect enough?

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 09, 2013, 04:48:53 PM
Where's ur manners. You have been obnoxious the past few months. I k ow its the Internet, but people really hate u. He is working on what he wants to work on
Give it up. He's just ignoring us. The only thing we can do is ignore him.......and pray he gets banned.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

To sonicbrawler and chaos knight, how could I have been obnoxious or bugging people
over the last few months, lol. I have been hardly getting on here that much and I have
a life, I work like 5 or 6 days a week, seriously and I work today, by the time I come back
home, it's like 10 pm at night.

I don't hate any of you guys, but it's whatever I guess, keep hating me if you want, I never
did anything to you guys.


They probably mean how most of your posts that they have seen have just been asking where's so-and-so to different people.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: narutofan1 on August 09, 2013, 06:56:05 PM
To sonicbrawler and chaos knight, how could I have been obnoxious or bugging people
over the last few months, lol. I have been hardly getting on here that much and I have
a life, I work like 5 or 6 days a week, seriously and I work today, by the time I come back
home, it's like 10 pm at night.

I don't hate any of you guys, but it's whatever I guess, keep hating me if you want, I never
did anything to you guys.


I don't care for your excuses. Take a look at ALL of your posts.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=23290;sa=showPosts
Notice what most have in common. Most say the similar things which are "Hey, is (character) done?" or "When are you going release (character)?"  Stop it.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2013, 07:31:25 PM
They probably mean how most of your posts that they have seen have just been asking where's so-and-so to different people.
This ^


Anyways, SC, that Megaman is awesome. But I think the graphic for when he's charging up for the Charged Shot is a bit too big.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Great Megaman preview SC, the only feedback I have is that the shots for the AAA combo is a little lower than the Megabuster itself, but other than that, very nice job!

This MegaMan is gonna be great. :P I'll be downloading and over using it when it's done. lol
I'd love to do some personal recolors of him later on if that's ok with you SC.


Ok so i am going to holidays and i decided to check my topic and what do i see? This
Quote from: narutofan1 on August 09, 2013, 03:44:04 PM
SouthCraft, where's the Broly PSA and Kakashi PSA?

I wanna see previews of them, not another mega man, we have
so many mega man PSAs already.
so im wondering on why is he asking me about anime characters?? And why does he expect previews of 2 projects that aren't Even started? And then the funniest thing i see is this
Quote from: narutofan1 on August 09, 2013, 06:56:05 PM
To sonicbrawler and chaos knight, how could I have been obnoxious or bugging people
over the last few months, lol. I have been hardly getting on here that much and I have
a life, I work like 5 or 6 days a week, seriously and I work today, by the time I come back
home, it's like 10 pm at night.

I don't hate any of you guys, but it's whatever I guess, keep hating me if you want, I never
did anything to you guys.


well what they ment was everytime you post on a topic you talk off-topic and commands other hackers to show u something that does not excist and to stop working on a project other people sees as awesome.

And i know this because you have posted on my topic three times saying "where is Broly? Show me him" and "come on we don't need another knuckles PSA we have 100 (that you don't use) make Broly!

Ok and last this was no offensive reply to you i just want you to realife that what you are doing is wrong. Discussion ends here

For the megaman psa, you should make a one slot X model work  :laugh:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 11, 2013, 02:18:07 PM
For the megaman psa, you should make a one slot X model work  :laugh:
dont think theres any x model rigged on ness skeleton
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, SouthCraft! I just wanted to let you know that this looks like it's turning out great! I'll definitely be using it when it comes out. Thanks for doing this!

I was wondering if you were considering making a Project Melee version at some point, whether it's just translating the physics or something else. I'll be using it regardless, though!