Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

Wow man I [censored]n flipped out when I saw this. I instantly knew it was over Lucario, cause of that pose.

I sure can't wait for that man.

Also, amazing Tekkaman Blade, works perfectly and all that. Just don't forget what I told you on MSN.

Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 12:51:47 AM
<_<

...released....

And preview...


HOLLY [censored] i can't believe it, first  Tekkaman Blade on pit and now ryu on lucario ...(I never thought like this but)....I have an Fangasm  :happy:

Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 28, 2011, 02:18:35 AM
Does nobody else notice the issue with Ryu's bicep?
His left one?
Yea, I see it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 28, 2011, 04:06:33 AM #109 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:07:43 PM by SonicUnderground316
Will you add "finger bones" for potential PSA purposes or does he already have them?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Oh that's right, he should be arriving soon. So with that said:

Inb4SDo0m.

Also:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Disappears*

October 28, 2011, 06:53:00 AM #111 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:14:48 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
*Sees Tekkaman Blade*

[spoiler]By the power bestowed between myself and "he"...

[spoiler]TEKKEN MAN APPROVES OF THIS SMEXY THANG!!


*Goes of to write moveset*

Though funnily enough, part of the reason why I requested this when I won that tourney was to test your vertexing skill.  Not only did you prove you could do it (the only thing preventing you were the limitations of Pit himself) but now you have also proved that you can make a stunning model import too!



Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 28, 2011, 06:53:00 AM
*Sees Tekkaman Blade*

[spoiler]By the power bestowed between myself and "he"...

[spoiler]TEKKEN MAN APPROVES OF THIS SMEXY THANG!!


*Goes of to write moveset*



inb4anyoneelseasksforpsa
....
lol

im loving that tekkaman man.... teach me teacher!! :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 12:51:47 AM<_< ...released.... And preview...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:>.>:....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LC ReSuRrEcTeD on October 28, 2011, 02:53:31 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]
Chuck Norris approves of your approval by Chuck Norris.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My thanks to Segtendo for providing the model.

Should be released when I get back home after the weekend, need to clean up the rig. Ryu will be out shortly after...


HOLY [censored]ING [censored].
So good.
And no problem man.
If anyone needs a MvC3 character model, hit me up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 06:27:34 PMMy thanks to Segtendo for providing the model. Should be released when I get back home after the weekend, need to clean up the rig. Ryu will be out shortly after...

where would we be without beyond?

Zero and Ryu have me really excited, cant wait to try them out. hopefully Travis gets fixed.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Beyond on October 28, 2011, 06:27:34 PM
My thanks to Segtendo for providing the model.

Should be released when I get back home after the weekend, need to clean up the rig. Ryu will be out shortly after...


ur going to make 1 SDOOM very happy with man tears
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

100% perfect Zero!  So beautiful!  SDo0m will be most pleased! :happy: