Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 03:06:08 PM
i dont get what it has to do with that post with lots of ideas >.<

I am planning an Iris recolor for Zero...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

oh ok, anyway, beyond, u hurt my feelings by making ryu on lucario... i already made some animations for a possible ryu PSA, but it was on snake >.<

Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 03:24:39 PM
oh ok, anyway, beyond, u hurt my feelings by making ryu on lucario... i already made some animations for a possible ryu PSA, but it was on snake >.<
Animation porter :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 01, 2011, 03:25:30 PM
Animation porter :vyse:

no fingers... :srs:

imagine a hadouken without fingers moving >.<

Quote from: jokekid on November 01, 2011, 03:42:42 PM
no fingers... :srs:

imagine a hadouken without fingers moving >.<


I plan to give him finger bones upon Marioking64ds request. So you should be able to port your animations if you wish.

Quote from: Beyond on November 01, 2011, 04:25:03 PM


I plan to give him finger bones upon Marioking64ds request. So you should be able to port your animations if you wish.
Will it effect online play?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 01, 2011, 05:28:23 PM
Will it effect online play?
... Yes. He's adding bones for the fingers, so it'd desynch, unless both players have the costume on the same slot.

Quote from: Albafika on November 01, 2011, 05:31:00 PM
... Yes. He's adding bones for the fingers, so it'd desynch, unless both players have the costume on the same slot.
:notimp: Well that kinda sucks. Beyond, can you make two versions, online and offline?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 01, 2011, 05:34:10 PM
:notimp: Well that kinda sucks. Beyond, can you make two versions, online and offline?


Well, if I recall correctly RandomTBush said adding bones shouldn't desync as long as the bones are added after the ThrowN bone, so it doesn't [censored] up the original bone hierarchy.

Shouldn't mess up the hitboxes of anything either.

But I'll make sure before I release it and if it does desync, I'll release 2 versions.

Quote from: Beyond on November 01, 2011, 07:52:42 PM


Well, if I recall correctly RandomTBush said adding bones shouldn't desync as long as the bones are added after the ThrowN bone, so it doesn't [censored] up the original bone hierarchy.

Shouldn't mess up the hitboxes of anything either.

But I'll make sure before I release it and if it does desync, I'll release 2 versions.

Makes sense since the IDs of the newer bones won't be written into the original PSA.

Quote from: Beyond on November 01, 2011, 07:52:42 PM Well, if I recall correctly RandomTBush said adding bones shouldn't desync as long as the bones are added after the ThrowN bone, so it doesn't [censored] up the original bone hierarchy. Shouldn't mess up the hitboxes of anything either. But I'll make sure before I release it and if it does desync, I'll release 2 versions.
Ah, I see. Alright then...What else needs to be fixed with Zero and Ryu anywayz?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Beyond on November 01, 2011, 07:52:42 PM


Well, if I recall correctly RandomTBush said adding bones shouldn't desync as long as the bones are added after the ThrowN bone, so it doesn't [censored] up the original bone hierarchy.

Shouldn't mess up the hitboxes of anything either.

But I'll make sure before I release it and if it does desync, I'll release 2 versions.
Actually, that didn't work. Adding any bones after the ThrowN bone will have them float in the air, unaffected by movement...

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 01, 2011, 08:56:49 PM
Ah, I see. Alright then...What else needs to be fixed with Zero and Ryu anywayz?


Been busy lately.. well actually not really. Just haven't felt like doing anything Brawl mod related lately.

Zero is all fixed up, just needs a new texture.

Ryu is in the same state as before.

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 01, 2011, 09:13:29 PM
Actually, that didn't work. Adding any bones after the ThrowN bone will have them float in the air, unaffected by movement...


Well... that sucks. : [

Thanks for the info.

Quote from: Beyond on November 01, 2011, 09:18:14 PM


Been busy lately.. well actually not really. Just haven't felt like doing anything Brawl mod related lately.

Zero is all fixed up, just needs a new texture.

Ryu is in the same state as before.


I could spruce up a new texture if you weren't going to do it yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I think swag man can do it himself.
He's always made his textures :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]