Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I removed Vegeta from the poll. Blame this guy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=16793

<_< He just happened to join around the time I made the poll and I caught him voting and I can only assume what he voted for... I sense foul play...

so enjoy the tits...


Quote from: Carnage on November 06, 2011, 08:40:46 PM
Why ppl say bad things about vegeta ppl want him becuase no vegeta was fixed and released until now over wolf :S and ppl who hate vegeta should realize if vegeta wasnt there then cloud would have his 10 votes :S so its always the favorite who wins thats the purpose of pools
I agree, Final Fantasy Fan boys can be pretty bad too. Mega Man got my vote, but now that I think about it, Zero seemed like such a hassle you probably dont want to be looking at any MM characters for a while.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I think Rachet should make it in.
He'd be sick to play as.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I only care for X.

But since the Megaman on that poll is not X.... KH/AC Cloud or Vincent.... Why do you do this to me Beyond?

Quote from: Beyond on November 06, 2011, 08:48:36 PM
I removed Vegeta from the poll. Blame this guy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=16793

<_< He just happened to join around the time I made the poll and I caught him voting and I can only assume what he voted for... I sense foul play...

so enjoy the tits...


well guess Vegeta is out what about let ppl change their votes now? i want to vote for scizor(i know he wont win but i will be faithfull to my favorites xD)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, I have a question about Zero...why does THIS happen:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, and great idea get rid of Vegina with titties ;D I really want AC/KH2 Cloud
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 06, 2011, 09:45:04 PM
Yeah, I have a question about Zero...why does THIS happen:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, and great idea get rid of Vegina with titties ;D I really want AC/KH2 Cloud


Is that the most recent fix? <_<

so beyond... how's spiderman fix going?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Beyond on November 06, 2011, 09:51:37 PM


Is that the most recent fix? <_<
Yep, it is. I was gonna do a DAE battle with it, but it came out like that. Don't know why...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Last night when I first downloaded it when it just came out, it had no problems on the Wolrd Tournament stage. So that must be from the new fix.

Anyway, about the poll, I'm really caught in between Scizor and Vincent Valentine.



Quote from: DSX8 on November 06, 2011, 09:51:45 PM
so beyond... how&#039;s spiderman fix going?

I'm workin on it.


Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 06, 2011, 09:54:21 PM
Yep, it is. I was gonna do a DAE battle with it, but it came out like that. Don't know why...


You sure? I just tried it out on the world tournament stage and it looks fine, I don't have Outset Island so I can't be sure if it happens there. <_<



Quote from: Beyond on November 06, 2011, 10:01:19 PM
You sure? I just tried it out on the world tournament stage and it looks fine, I don't have Outset Island so I can't be sure if it happens there. <_<
You know, the only thing that works is his ponytail. You know, I'll try again and see what happens.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Stupid tits. Y u b so popular :>.>:

Voted for Skizor.