Poll
Question: Love is ___________.
Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 157
Author Topic: Beyonds Love Temple  (Read 598483 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #630 on: November 15, 2011, 09:42:49 AM »

And your comment doesn't help either. Nor does this one. X3
    Mine helps more than most of the last 2 pages and this one, since someone had to point out the OFF-Topic so it could stop.

ON-Topic: Beyond, any ideas as to who might you do after Kratos?

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #631 on: November 15, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

My senses are tingling...

*senses another poll*

Although, they're usually off.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #632 on: November 15, 2011, 09:51:06 AM »

Mine helps more than most of the last 2 pages and this one, since someone had to point out the OFF-Topic so it could stop.

ON-Topic: Beyond, any ideas as to who might you do after Kratos?

<_<

*looks at poll*

I think I have an idea. Assuming I can get the model...

If not. Shulk from Xenoblade or Jack from Mandworld are the next ones that come to mind.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #633 on: November 15, 2011, 09:58:48 AM »

<_<

*looks at poll*

I think I have an idea. Assuming I can get the model...

If not. Shulk from Xenoblade or Jack from Mandworld are the next ones that come to mind.
    The poll gives you an idea? .... Hmm....

Ammy, right? Happy Face Rocket Raccoon, huh? XD

And any of those two would be epic. Can't wait to see them all. Cheesy

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #634 on: November 15, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »

Shulk from Xenoblade
    Yes please! Happy Face

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #635 on: November 15, 2011, 11:06:54 AM »

Beyond. Since you don't know about Aurion's character. Let me give you a little insight.

For anyone else who has not played Tales of Symphonia, read at your own risk.

Kratos Aurion (Pronounced Ku-ra-tos rather than Ku-ray-tos) is a 4000+ year old human man who has lived as far back as the Kharlan War (an event in the timeline of Tales of Symphonia - Phantasia). He is a cool-headed mercenary with a sharp mind, and of equally sharp swordsmanship. His signature sword is the Flamberge, a flaming blade that Lloyd later wields to make the Eternal Sword (along with with it's sister sword, the Vorpal Sword, an ice blade).

He is the estranged father of Lloyd Irving, and was once a member of a group called Cruxis, an organization mainly made up of highly evolved half-elves. The cause behind his immortality is that his metabolism has been magically frozen in time, causing him to neither age, nor decay. He is also known as a member of the Four Seraphim, made up of his (former) comrades in arms.

I won't reveal much more than that for spoilers sake.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #636 on: November 15, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »

Beyond, I can possibly get you Rocket Raccoon tonight, considering how fast UMvC3 is downloading.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #637 on: November 15, 2011, 01:18:49 PM »

If not. Shulk from Xenoblade or [some other dude] are the next ones that come to mind.

Aww yeah.
    Already decided who he'll be over?
    And I'm guessing that means that Dunban's gonna take quite a bit longer in comparison?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #638 on: November 15, 2011, 01:28:20 PM »

*Looks back a couple of pages*

Love how a harmless joke swells into a pointless argument.

Personally, I think Aurion has a pretty cool design.  I haven't played the Tales of games, but I do like his design.  Heck, I even used Divine's old Kratos Aurion PSA from a while ago and it was pretty fun.  But you know, it would be nice if GoW got SOME hack representation.  The Tales of series has had a fair bit, while GoW has had almost none.  

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #639 on: November 15, 2011, 03:24:28 PM »

i do agree with what SDoom is saying. There are almost no hacks for GoW.

But honestly, how much stuff can you make with GoW? Definitely tons of stage hacks and maybe some items but character wise... It's really only Kratos and the Gods. (Although, I'm surprised that no one has attempted them on any of the SSE Bosses)

While the tales series has 6-9 playable characters per game and the numerous amounts of important bosses and summon spirits. With 15 titles, that's a hell-of-a-lot more variety than what God of War has. So there's likely to be more hack for Tales than GoW.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #640 on: November 15, 2011, 06:56:07 PM »

Beyond. Since you don't know about Aurion's character. Let me give you a little insight.

For anyone else who has not played Tales of Symphonia, read at your own risk.

Kratos Aurion (Pronounced Ku-ra-tos rather than Ku-ray-tos) is a 4000+ year old human man who has lived as far back as the Kharlan War (an event in the timeline of Tales of Symphonia - Phantasia). He is a cool-headed mercenary with a sharp mind, and of equally sharp swordsmanship. His signature sword is the Flamberge, a flaming blade that Lloyd later wields to make the Eternal Sword (along with with it&#039;s sister sword, the Vorpal Sword, an ice blade).

He is the estranged father of Lloyd Irving, and was once a member of a group called Cruxis, an organization mainly made up of highly evolved half-elves. The cause behind his immortality is that his metabolism has been magically frozen in time, causing him to neither age, nor decay. He is also known as a member of the Four Seraphim, made up of his (former) comrades in arms.

I won't reveal much more than that for spoilers sake.
    duuude.. you pretty much said amost all of it there. i think a briefer character bio, like his default title in-game or his short bio from sites, would have been enough. i know.. " read at your own risk" but i think ya coulda said alot less than that (it was well written though) and get the point around that hes badass, if thats what you were going for. dont read it beyond.. get the game in some lifetime and see for yourself.

as for GOW kratos, if someone makes a PSA for him i hope they dont make it too weapon arsenal heavy (in GOW3 he had alot of weapon stuff). melee attacks are important. sometimes people go too over the top with A moves that ive seen and almost every move ends up being some kind of special attack.

anyway, good luck building the model.. his face is gonna be hard to make from scratch

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #641 on: November 15, 2011, 07:16:40 PM »

duuude.. you pretty much said amost all of it there. i think a briefer character bio, like his default title in-game or his short bio from sites, would have been enough. i know.. " read at your own risk" but i think ya coulda said alot less than that (it was well written though) and get the point around that hes badass, if thats what you were going for. dont read it beyond.. get the game in some lifetime and see for yourself.

as for GOW kratos, if someone makes a PSA for him i hope they dont make it too weapon arsenal heavy (in GOW3 he had alot of weapon stuff). melee attacks are important. sometimes people go too over the top with A moves that ive seen and almost every move ends up being some kind of special attack.

anyway, good luck building the model.. his face is gonna be hard to make from scratch

Man, aren't you rude?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #642 on: November 15, 2011, 07:29:33 PM »

I do think that the biography wasn't necessary Im srs here
    It doesn't matter if he's familiar with the "Tales of" series or not. He doesn't need to know about the other Kratos.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #643 on: November 15, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »

Aww yeah.
    Already decided who he'll be over?
    And I'm guessing that means that Dunban's gonna take quite a bit longer in comparison?

Yea, since well his model needs more work than Shulks as you already know.

A PSA for Kratos would be sexy, but considering his popularity or lack thereof among the brawl modding community I doubt'd happen. : [

And thanks, the model is the least of my worries. It's the texture, I consider myself a decent texturer but I've never done something that required quite as much detail as Kratos.. at least from scratch.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #644 on: November 15, 2011, 07:52:07 PM »

I do think that the biography wasn't necessary Im srs here
    It doesn't matter if he's familiar with the "Tales of" series or not. He doesn't need to know about the other Kratos.

I gave him that with him not bothering to go by Tales of Symphonia or ToS2 in mind. Im srs here

Geezus.

@Beyond:

I've been thinking about something about high-poly models such as the ones from MvC3. Aren't there some vertices that could be removes for the sake of reducing poly count?

Like the verts that construct the circular structures on Zero's body for example. Considering how many verts are in a single circle, the amount removed could be significant.

Pages:  1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 157
    Print
    Jump to: