Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Mafuyu on November 15, 2011, 04:40:15 PM
And your comment doesn't help either. Nor does this one. X3
Mine helps more than most of the last 2 pages and this one, since someone had to point out the OFF-Topic so it could stop.

ON-Topic: Beyond, any ideas as to who might you do after Kratos?

My senses are tingling...

*senses another poll*

Although, they're usually off.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 04:42:49 PM
Mine helps more than most of the last 2 pages and this one, since someone had to point out the OFF-Topic so it could stop.

ON-Topic: Beyond, any ideas as to who might you do after Kratos?


<_<

*looks at poll*

I think I have an idea. Assuming I can get the model...


If not. Shulk from Xenoblade or Jack from Mandworld are the next ones that come to mind.

Quote from: Beyond on November 15, 2011, 04:51:06 PM


<_<

*looks at poll*

I think I have an idea. Assuming I can get the model...


If not. Shulk from Xenoblade or Jack from Mandworld are the next ones that come to mind.
The poll gives you an idea? .... Hmm....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And any of those two would be epic. Can't wait to see them all. :D


Beyond. Since you don't know about Aurion's character. Let me give you a little insight.

For anyone else who has not played Tales of Symphonia, read at your own risk.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I won't reveal much more than that for spoilers sake.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Beyond, I can possibly get you Rocket Raccoon tonight, considering how fast UMvC3 is downloading.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on November 15, 2011, 04:51:06 PM

If not. Shulk from Xenoblade or [some other dude] are the next ones that come to mind.

Aww yeah.
Already decided who he'll be over?
And I'm guessing that means that Dunban's gonna take quite a bit longer in comparison?

*Looks back a couple of pages*

Love how a harmless joke swells into a pointless argument.

Personally, I think Aurion has a pretty cool design.  I haven't played the Tales of games, but I do like his design.  Heck, I even used Divine's old Kratos Aurion PSA from a while ago and it was pretty fun.  But you know, it would be nice if GoW got SOME hack representation.  The Tales of series has had a fair bit, while GoW has had almost none.  

i do agree with what SDoom is saying. There are almost no hacks for GoW.

But honestly, how much stuff can you make with GoW? Definitely tons of stage hacks and maybe some items but character wise... It's really only Kratos and the Gods. (Although, I'm surprised that no one has attempted them on any of the SSE Bosses)

While the tales series has 6-9 playable characters per game and the numerous amounts of important bosses and summon spirits. With 15 titles, that's a hell-of-a-lot more variety than what God of War has. So there's likely to be more hack for Tales than GoW.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Velen on November 15, 2011, 06:06:54 PM
Beyond. Since you don't know about Aurion's character. Let me give you a little insight.

For anyone else who has not played Tales of Symphonia, read at your own risk.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I won't reveal much more than that for spoilers sake.
duuude.. you pretty much said amost all of it there. i think a briefer character bio, like his default title in-game or his short bio from sites, would have been enough. i know.. " read at your own risk" but i think ya coulda said alot less than that (it was well written though) and get the point around that hes badass, if thats what you were going for. dont read it beyond.. get the game in some lifetime and see for yourself.

as for GOW kratos, if someone makes a PSA for him i hope they dont make it too weapon arsenal heavy (in GOW3 he had alot of weapon stuff). melee attacks are important. sometimes people go too over the top with A moves that ive seen and almost every move ends up being some kind of special attack.

anyway, good luck building the model.. his face is gonna be hard to make from scratch

Quote from: ramonM64 on November 16, 2011, 01:56:07 AM
duuude.. you pretty much said amost all of it there. i think a briefer character bio, like his default title in-game or his short bio from sites, would have been enough. i know.. " read at your own risk" but i think ya coulda said alot less than that (it was well written though) and get the point around that hes badass, if thats what you were going for. dont read it beyond.. get the game in some lifetime and see for yourself.

as for GOW kratos, if someone makes a PSA for him i hope they dont make it too weapon arsenal heavy (in GOW3 he had alot of weapon stuff). melee attacks are important. sometimes people go too over the top with A moves that ive seen and almost every move ends up being some kind of special attack.

anyway, good luck building the model.. his face is gonna be hard to make from scratch

Man, aren't you rude?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I do think that the biography wasn't necessary :srs:
It doesn't matter if he's familiar with the "Tales of" series or not. He doesn't need to know about the other Kratos.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Calamitas on November 15, 2011, 08:18:49 PM
Aww yeah.
Already decided who he'll be over?
And I'm guessing that means that Dunban's gonna take quite a bit longer in comparison?


Yea, since well his model needs more work than Shulks as you already know.

Quote from: ramonM64 on November 16, 2011, 01:56:07 AM
duuude.. you pretty much said amost all of it there. i think a briefer character bio, like his default title in-game or his short bio from sites, would have been enough. i know.. " read at your own risk" but i think ya coulda said alot less than that (it was well written though) and get the point around that hes badass, if thats what you were going for. dont read it beyond.. get the game in some lifetime and see for yourself.

as for GOW kratos, if someone makes a PSA for him i hope they dont make it too weapon arsenal heavy (in GOW3 he had alot of weapon stuff). melee attacks are important. sometimes people go too over the top with A moves that ive seen and almost every move ends up being some kind of special attack.

anyway, good luck building the model.. his face is gonna be hard to make from scratch


A PSA for Kratos would be sexy, but considering his popularity or lack thereof among the brawl modding community I doubt'd happen. : [

And thanks, the model is the least of my worries. It's the texture, I consider myself a decent texturer but I've never done something that required quite as much detail as Kratos.. at least from scratch.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 16, 2011, 02:29:33 AM
I do think that the biography wasn't necessary :srs:
It doesn't matter if he's familiar with the "Tales of" series or not. He doesn't need to know about the other Kratos.

I gave him that with him not bothering to go by Tales of Symphonia or ToS2 in mind. :srs:

Geezus.

@Beyond:

I've been thinking about something about high-poly models such as the ones from MvC3. Aren't there some vertices that could be removes for the sake of reducing poly count?

Like the verts that construct the circular structures on Zero's body for example. Considering how many verts are in a single circle, the amount removed could be significant.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302