Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE...

Can't Wait.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

4th time must be the [censored]n charm then.

I look forward to Travis and I are happy that you decided to do Kratos over CF as well.

epic travis beyond, do you plan on importing sir henry Mother [censored]a from NMH2 as well?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


are you planning to add the blades of athena for the CF version (just to hold, i know he wouldn't be really using them)?

...um...yea...whats with travis neck??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 23, 2011, 10:08:39 PMIt's just more detailed then most necks. More realistic.

......looks to me like he accidentally rigged half the neck to the head lol....could use a touch up but....still good...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Perfect import is perfect. Excuse me while I change my pants.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


..*views travis ingame*...:srs:...*sends beyond a PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 23, 2011, 10:33:41 PM
..*views travis ingame*...:srs:...*sends beyond a PM

Good luck with that.

It's gonna be trapped in the void.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 23, 2011, 10:33:41 PM
..*views travis ingame*...:srs:...*sends beyond a PM


Especially considering he takes the time to fix the issues your stuff does.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 23, 2011, 11:04:36 PM Especially considering he takes the time to fix the issues your stuff does.

im not gonna argue here....all i have to say is in game crouch and view the back of travis *no more replies from me beyond this point*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I [censored] my pants.
Travis is [censored]ing amazing, 'nough said.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Holy [censoed]! :happy:

I missed a freakin lot, last time i post here you were working on Goku. 1st Goku released, then Kratos being worked on over two chars, AND Travis released!?

Both Travis and Goku look awesome ingame man =D