Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Is he gonna have multiple faces?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




o_o And here I thought the model was flawless (Differences noted, but the Vertex is nearly as good). Now THAT's sexy! Too bad.. I'll have to remake my CSPs :oshi:

Remember your poll: "what annoys you the most in brawl hacks"

I think importing a model over a good/beyond vertex should have been in one of them choices.

I mean yea your new Deadpool looks good but it could have been postponed since there are a lot of brawl characters that still need replacements; For example Ivysaur.

Quote from: Beyond on May 02, 2012, 09:25:56 PM
Rig done. <_<


The hand look like weird. The texture os the sword seem like messed'up. Probaly cause a material or i don't know if it's just the original.
But the rest of the body is just amazing :srs:

Deadpool is looking nice!

Hopefully you plan on fixing up the textures to not be so saturated?

And the hands do look odd. Maybe it's the shading?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Ooh, new Deadpool looks niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.  I'd mention issues but everyone beat me to it and I'm sure you already know about them.

Glad to hear that he has multiple faces.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on May 02, 2012, 11:49:57 PMI mean yea your new Deadpool looks good but it could have been postponed since there are a lot of brawl characters that still need replacements; For example Ivysaur.
This will never be a reason to anything.

From what I've heard, Ivysaur's bone structure is a pain in this ass, which is why there are so little model imports over him. As much as I'm dying for Ammy, Deadpool seriously needed a model.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 03, 2012, 02:39:43 AM
From what I've heard, Ivysaur's bone structure is a pain in this ass, which is why there are so little model imports over him. As much as I'm dying for Ammy, Deadpool seriously needed a model.
are u [censored]ing kidding me?
deadpool didnt "need" this import at all...
but anyway, it looks cool so yeah..

*Addresses various posts

- The hands look weird cause they're using a different messed up texture from the rest of the model.

-The swords texture are using the same texture as the body as of that pic, they were sharing the same material as the rest of the body.

- He will be getting a new texture or at least an edited version of his current one.

- I'm picking up Ammy right after Deadpool is released, take my word on it or not. <_< I really needed a small break from her, cuz rigging her is a [censored] and the way Ivy animates is annoying.

- I am thirsty. So excuse me as I take a sip of this ice cold beverage.

- Also, expect Deadpool today or tomorrow. <_<

So many complainers about a Deadpool import. Wow.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2012, 03:05:44 PM
So many complainers about a Deadpool import. Wow.
Not complainers, just pointing out issues that'd make it better.

Beyond could just release it as is, but he'd rather make it look nice and appealing. So we're just pointing those things out.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

May 03, 2012, 04:27:14 PM #1859 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 04:33:07 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2012, 03:05:44 PM
So many complainers about a Deadpool import. Wow.

You mean...one...

Heck nobody's (apart from KTH) really even pointing out the issues, since Beyond already highlighted them