Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
Quote from: Royal_Blade on May 06, 2012, 09:56:12 PM
What happened to the OP?

Are you redesigning it?



Oh, and nice pun!

Both a pun and his Youtube username XD

Um...I don't get it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I don't get the "would still smell as sweet" part. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 06, 2012, 10:51:53 PM
I don't get the "would still smell as sweet" part. :srs:

I don't get what's going on, period. I understand it's to do with his Youtube account, but not much else.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Apparently no one has read Romeo and Juliet. Awesome.

Also, I clicked the link in the OP hoping something awesome would happen, but nothing happened. :[

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 06, 2012, 11:24:16 PM
Apparently no one has read Romeo and Juliet. Awesome.

Also, I clicked the link in the OP hoping something awesome would happen, but nothing happened. :[

I have read it. I just don't understand how it relates to this. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 06, 2012, 11:24:16 PM
Apparently no one has read Romeo and Juliet. Awesome.
I read it. I don't remember much of it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


But guys, it's Beyond.  He's a mad genius and a god.  Us mortals simply cannot comprehend his genius.  Before you know it he will emerge from his fortress in the sky and rain mangoes down from the heavens.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 06, 2012, 11:24:16 PM
Apparently no one has read Romeo and Juliet. Awesome.

Also, I clicked the link in the OP hoping something awesome would happen, but nothing happened. :[
I do not remember much, but if I remember right it when Juliet is having a monologue where she is thinking about Romeo and why the Montague and Capulet hate each other. But I am not 100% sure.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 07, 2012, 01:44:04 AM
I do not remember much, but if I remember right it when Juliet is having a monologue where she is thinking about Romeo and why the Montague and Capulet hate each other. But I am not 100% sure.
That actually rings a bell... kinda...


Btw, I had no idea that it was related to his Youtube account. Heck, I don't even know what his YT account is...

I noticed the title was a pun... That's all...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

@everyone not getting the thread title
Quote from: Romeo and JulietJuliet:
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet
Also, Deadpool is looking mighty sexy.

why do u people know quotes of romeo and julliet?
this is madness.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does this mean that Beyond is working on romeo and juliet over ice climbers?
/sarcasm

>_>

A rose (I think this is the word) by any other name would still smell as sweet...

Its a line from RxJ

The level of culture around here seems to be lacking [/troll]

The link in the op didn't work when I clicked it so I just figured his Op is under construction. I don't think there is anything much to think about.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

O_O I hate anything that was written by Shakespeare, just saying
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.