Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits
I know your polls don't usually matter  :srs:. But i really hope you do taskmaster i've been asking for him for months now  :happy:. You think i would take it up myself but i just don't the time anynmore  :notimp:

Deadpool looks sweet, with the reflections and all. Was it a custom model? If so, you're gonna have to teach me that [censored] lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on June 08, 2012, 10:22:14 PM
Deadpool looks sweet, with the reflections and all. Was it a custom model?
No. That Deadpool model is from MVC3. Beyond just made a few edits to the model and textures.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 08, 2012, 10:38:50 PM
No. That Deadpool model is from MVC3. Beyond just made a few edits to the model and textures.
I'm pretty sure it weren't a "few", though. :P

Anyways, hopefully you find the inspiration to do that thing you know soon! :happy:

Quote from: Albafika on June 09, 2012, 02:10:15 AM
I'm pretty sure it weren't a "few", though. :P

Anyways, hopefully you find the inspiration to do that thing you know soon! :happy:

actually, there arent really very much changes, from what i see, it would be:
-texture
-gloves
-boots
-teleport thingy

and i think thats all...
not saying its not enough, lol
it is just great!
it would be a perfect suit for mvc3...

Quote from: gamma kid on June 09, 2012, 01:59:13 PM
actually, there arent really very much changes, from what i see, it would be:
-texture
-gloves
-boots
-teleport thingy

and i think thats all...
not saying its not enough, lol
it is just great!
it would be a perfect suit for mvc3...

You're also forgetting the gun and holster, the kunai and the various little straps he has.  Oh and don't forget about the expressions XD

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 09, 2012, 02:03:37 PM
You're also forgetting the gun and holster, the kunai and the various little straps he has.  Oh and don't forget about the expressions XD
doesnt mvc have expressions? actually, why am i asking if i know it has... or didnt deadpool have any?

also, is the gun snake's? cux it look a loooooot like it

Quote from: gamma kid on June 09, 2012, 02:05:13 PM
doesnt mvc have expressions? actually, why am i asking if i know it has... or didnt deadpool have any?

also, is the gun snake's? cux it look a loooooot like it

Not entirely sure if MvC3 had expressions.  The talk face may be from MvC3, but I'm not sure about the rest.

As for the gun, it's not Snake's.  Compare them side by side in Brawlbox and you'll see the difference.

well i know mvc has expressions, cuz i have the hulk and stomr models and they both have expressions, and dsx8 is no modeller and his mvc imports have expressions xD

Yes. MvC3 models have expressions.
Hell, Phoenix Wright's model has a ton of eyebrows for his different expressions :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Did he say Phoenix Wright has a ton of eyebrows. That was extremely sexual of you.

Either way, if it was many edits or not, it turned out great.

Is there an actual tutorial that shows you how to add models to an existing model? I just recently bought 3DSMax, and I'm slowly getting into this world.

Adding stuff to a model, going that extra mile sure is a rewarding result at the end of the day.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 09, 2012, 05:25:51 PM
Did he say Phoenix Wright has a ton of eyebrows. That was extremely sexual of you.

O_o
wat
I won't ask.
Yea, it's like a mess with his eyebrows.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 09, 2012, 05:25:51 PM
Did he say Phoenix Wright has a ton of eyebrows. That was extremely sexual of you.

Either way, if it was many edits or not, it turned out great.

Is there an actual tutorial that shows you how to add models to an existing model? I just recently bought 3DSMax, and I'm slowly getting into this world.

Adding stuff to a model, going that extra mile sure is a rewarding result at the end of the day.

to add stuff it's as simple as learning to model the stuff you want to add and simply "add" them xD
not a good explanation, but that's all it is xD

Quote from: KiDTeeCT on June 08, 2012, 08:45:39 PM
I know your polls don't usually matter  :srs:. But i really hope you do taskmaster i've been asking for him for months now  :happy:. You think i would take it up myself but i just don't the time anynmore  :notimp:



I wanna do Taskmaster eventually, not sure when though.


If people are curious as to the changes to Deadpool, here's a list of what I can remember...

- New texture with a few minor UV edits
- New straps, pouches, and teleporty thing
- The Deadpool model I found didn't have expressions so those are custom
- Kunai, Knife, and Gun
- New boots and gloves