Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2011, 02:14:31 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Off-topic, but it looks like Mewtwo is giving me an evil grin. Sweet ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2011, 02:14:31 PM
HYPE

I succeeded to make it look good :3

however, need to fix the textures, there is one pixel on both his chest and belly that's looks awful D:

I can see a middle line over there O,o?
Good work anyways xD I like to see that Mewtwo is almost finished xD oh Yeah! xDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: pikazz on November 13, 2011, 02:14:31 PMHYPE I succeeded to make it look good :3 however, need to fix the textures, there is one pixel on both his chest and belly that's looks awful D:

and thats an easy fix :P cant wait to have mewtwo on my sd card. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I have done some work on mewtwo! :3
first, I made him darken instead for so bright!

I forgot do to it on his left chest lol

add metal texture

it's works but not perfect like everyone elses D:

it even changes color


and a epic pic!:


HELL YEAH
Stupid Tinypic :C

texture is fixed and all but  i hope you can fix shaders because using a dark purple Mewtwo is kinda wierd lol and i bet he turns red yellow depending on the stage lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 13, 2011, 10:01:13 PM
texture is fixed and all but  i hope you can fix shaders because using a dark purple Mewtwo is kinda wierd lol and i bet he turns red yellow depending on the stage lol
you had right there! he does D:

will try do some fixes and trickes on shading tomorrow, who knows, I might release it already tomorrow or tuesday :3

and someday, I will do this lille fella

one of my favorite bosses from TP :]
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 14, 2011, 01:01:02 AM
Stallord? :O

What ca you possibly do with him? XD
maybe as a stage lol
I hope it possible to make custom stage attack in stages, I would do a stage with him while he is attacking xD

or a character lol.

will test to disable shadinging and see what's happen
Stupid Tinypic :C

CLOSE TO PERFECTION
warning, pics ahead

with a little friend! :3



I nulled his normal :3
however this mean he doesn't have any shading at all, can try to reset normal to get that working shading.

more pics about scraggy~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

he is not rigged, he has original bones and is for now over pikachu and I love PAT0 hacking :]

thank you soonek x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

 :>.>: Mewtwo? Kicking?

Apparently, more likely than I thought.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

 :happy:

Nulled normals? Best idea ever  ;D

Sure fixing the lighting would be ideal, but I'm so impatient when I see progress like this  r)

Ignore me!  >D

Scraggy!? My favorite 5th gen pokemon along with his evo Scrafty!! Too awesome :D

Any plans on putting them over a character to make 'um playable? 'Cause right now I'm seeing a pikazz Machinima in the near future, and I can't wait to see it  ;D
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 14, 2011, 03:24:47 PM
Any plans on putting them over a character to make 'um playable? 'Cause right now I'm seeing a pikazz Machinima in the near future, and I can't wait to see it  ;D
how did you know? O_O
Stupid Tinypic :C

So i see Mewtwo looks good now shading wise cant wait for the release whats left to fix?? and i love scrafty evolution Dont know the name but why over pikachu? he doesnt run in All four maybe  ganon would work for darkness effects :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 03:53:34 PM
So i see Mewtwo looks good now shading wise cant wait for the release whats left to fix?? and i love scrafty evolution Dont know the name but why over pikachu? he doesnt run in All four maybe  ganon would work for darkness effects :P
dont know if I will do the shading after the release :/
I am stuck in a dilemma
cause it's the normal that's wrong and need to fix his metal texture D:

about scraggy, I put him over pikachu for easyness lol and he has his original bones, no rigged brawl bones or anything. I think Scrafty works better on luigi to be honest lol

Soneek: if I rig him over someone if I can/want so, ofcouse :3
just dont know how to deal with his pants D:
Stupid Tinypic :C