Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on January 02, 2012, 05:41:47 PM

the test from yesterday, tried to fix the black thing but it still there ;_;
does anyone know how to fix it and make a tutorial of how to fix it?

and it's over olimar for the moment, I accentendly named his bones so it fits olimar o:
that why his arms and shoes is wierd
You need to fix the Flag4 normally.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2012, 08:13:01 PM
it worked?! i cant see you rpics btw so idk what pics u post
I haven't test that yet but I played with VIS0 so Mario stands in his victory pose when he defeat a enemy :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Here is some Paper Mario pose!

His wait pose


his Hurt (and Hurt Falling) pose


Victory Pose


Guard Pose


Stop! Hammer Time!

this is only a beta model for the moment x3

also, I will move his arms little more up :3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 02, 2012, 11:44:03 PM
looks great!

so im confused... who exactly is he over?
currently over olimar for the easyness and betatesting
Stupid Tinypic :C

There's some dislocation going on, like his head looks a bit too far to the left in the hurt pose and his right arm too far to the right on his victory pose.

Otherwise these look really good so far.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

tested to make his texture so they using palletes instead.




as you see, the black turned into white but still cant make it invisible D:
and maybe I did him little TOO small

great thing is that VIS0 workes excellent :D
Quote from: KTH on January 02, 2012, 08:18:32 PM
You need to fix the Flag4 normally.
how? O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

That's [censored]ing awesome.
He looks better on white then on black.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 03, 2012, 04:33:17 PM
That's [censored] awesome.
He looks better on white then on black.
yeah x3

but he will look best on invisible :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

I wanna make recolors for PM if thats ok.

I will actually make the green and Yellow into Luigi and Wario
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on January 04, 2012, 12:06:57 AM
I wanna make recolors for PM if thats ok.

I will actually make the green and Yellow into Luigi and Wario
that's great :D

purple one to waluigi :3
Stupid Tinypic :C



#hyped

if you end up making him on Olimar, do you mind if i use the model to make him on Game-and-Watch for KTH's PSA?

unless you wanna also make him on G&W of course :)

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 04, 2012, 12:32:44 AM
#hyped

if you end up making him on Olimar, do you mind if i use the model to make him on Game-and-Watch for KTH's PSA?

unless you wanna also make him on G&W of course :)
as long you put me in "colabrate with" :srs:
but why G&W? it's already got a wonderful looking paper mario o:

and it's using alot of VIS0
Stupid Tinypic :C