Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on June 19, 2012, 07:45:18 PM
have serious thoughs to lock this thread btw, there isn't many people that cares about this thread like it was before when I did mewtwo <_>
My thread doesn't get much attention either, but I still keep it open. Just keep making the things you like. Who cares if others are interested or not. Little interest is bettler than no interest at all.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hey kjp are you going to do x-23 in the future like you once planned?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 20, 2012, 10:35:52 PM
hey kjp are you going to do x-23 in the future like you once planned?
Unless Kit decides that she wants to work on her, then it's most likely no.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on June 20, 2012, 08:05:25 PMco[censored]rigus: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/563.shtml and thanks x3
Oh man, I never noticed the bad word until I saw the censor script on Desukan's English name XD We can't even write the Egyptian coffin's true noun correctly because of the (CENSORED) tag.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(



 :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

seriously, my awesome smiley must be the best model import I have ever done!
feels like magic!  :af:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on June 21, 2012, 09:09:23 AM
seriously, my awesome smiley must be the best model import I have ever done!
feels like magic!  :af:
image

Looks like magic :srs: It needs a tophat version :O Awesome is awesome thus a tophat would make awesome fancy me awesome ;D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

a top hat and a monacle
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :af2: AWESOME  :af2:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Awesome needs :srs: as his alternate custome =V

Quote from: dRage on June 21, 2012, 02:07:59 PM
Awesome needs :srs: as his alternate custome =V
or pikazz can make smiles for faces like hurtface  could be :srs: :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

have big plans for awesome :af:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Awesome will be on my SD. =]
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!