Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Of course, Ani, Vader is such a badass he deserves it. :3

All this spam... is so much win.

anyways... there was an emergency at work today (I work at a vet) and i was in a lot longer than expected... hopefully I can get StarKiller out tonight. If not, then for sure tomorrow, I'm free most of the day.

After that, its Vader time. I'm using the Force Unleashed model

Random question about Iron Man, but would there ever be a version where his right hand had bones?  For the PSA that Kagemaru is doing for example

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 29, 2012, 06:19:14 PM
Random question about Iron Man, but would there ever be a version where his right hand had bones?  For the PSA that Kagemaru is doing for example
I would try it, however the rig gets messed up when i export the .dae into 3ds max... and i dont want to have to re-do the rig. It was pretty difficult.

we all want darth vader :P sure i would love pichu someday but darth vader needs to be done xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vader is getting a texture makeover from ShadowSnake right now...

Starkiller is driving me crazy. I'm trying to null the normals on his Lightsaber... but i cant get it to work. he keeps freezing.

I'm currently using another Darth Vader texture from the Vault, but I wouldn't mind having another. Because it's Darth Vader.
I'm no longer using this account.

Quote from: Carnage on June 29, 2012, 06:55:40 PM
most of use want darth vader

fixed
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Iwvi on June 30, 2012, 12:18:30 AM
what method are you using to null the normals?
I'm using the shader that I used for Shadow... and the one in GBC's OP. they both freeze.

Why not try beyonds method?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Things you will need:
- BrawlBox v0.64, either the Beta or Modset 1.0 will do. (I will be using the modset in this tutorial)
- A hex editor. ( I will be using HxD in this tutorial)



1) Open your .pac/.pcs or .mdl0 in BrawlBox. If you haven't already, export your model somwhere you'll remember.


2) (This step is optional, if you already know the Material you want to Null, skip to Step 3)

Expand the polygons folder of the .mdl0, and scroll down and click the polygon whose normals you'd wish to null. In the information box to the right under "Misc", you should see the material used by this polygon.

For my example, Polygon 0 of Marth uses the Material Body01



3) Now that you know the Material of your desired polygon, open the Materials folder of your .mdl0 and select that Material.

In the information box to the right, it will tell you the Shader used by this Material. Make note of this.

For my example, the Material Body01 of Marth uses Shader0. 
*Please note that this may not be the only Material that uses this Shader and the Normals of other Polygons may be nulled as a result. It is reccomended you Null the entirety of your model.


4) Guess what you have to do now? That's right.
Open up the Shaders folder of the .mdl0 and select the Shader from Step 3. Right Click and Export it.


You can now close BrawlBox.


5) Now open up both your .mdl0 and Shader in your Hex Editor of choice. I am using HxD.

Select and copy all of the Shader.



6) Go to your .mdl0 and Find(Ctrl+F) the Shader within it by pasting the data you copied from it into the "Search Box". It should find and select the entirety of the Shader for you.If it doesn't then you did something wrong and you should just turn back now and give up, for you are hopeless. #gamewatching#



7) Now go back to the Shader within you Hex editor. The Shader basically tells the Wii how the objects associated with it are rendered. After the first 2 lines of data is the Wii Graphics code, with each 0x61 being a BP register set command.

Anyways select the data within offsets 91-93.


And replace it with 08 FF F8



8) Select and copy all of your Shader again. And "Paste write" the data over the selected portion in your .mdl0.

Save your .mdl0 and exit. You are done. Now go test it out in-game! #superhappy#
[/quote]

it takes you more time but you dont have that freeze
>.> Just Saiyan

Quote from: Anivernage on June 30, 2012, 03:37:07 AM
Why not try beyonds method?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it takes you more time but you dont have that freeze
>.> Just Saiyan

that is outdated, now u just have to replace shaders

anywayz i dont know if u have seen my Yoda, i was able to get the lightsaber working, you might wanna borrow some stuff from dat hack...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on June 30, 2012, 03:39:26 AM
that is outdated, now u just have to replace shaders

anywayz i dont know if u have seen my Yoda, i was able to get the lightsaber working, you might wanna borrow some stuff from dat hack...

I'll try that tomorrow


So now I'm using the Beam Sword's blade... hopefully it works...

I'm also makin 2 versions, Jedi and Sith

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.