Spex130's Roadside Model Shack: Wii Fit Trainer Preview

Started by Spex130, November 03, 2011, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think a small wireframe with a hat would look nice. I think they should resemble their characters but still keep the look of the melee wireframe

Yup. That's the idea.

Now it's set in stone!

I'm so hyped right now....


December 14, 2011, 06:04:33 AM #62 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:10:56 AM by DemonBoy
I have now finished shieks wireframe. all I did was flatten the chest a little more, fix the scarf, fix the UVs on the hair and changed the sheikah eye back into the smash bros symbol to keep the original look of the wirframe.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


With that finished I will now work on the kirby wireframe.

Also, just to be clear, I will be doing female wireframe on blue alloy and you will be doing female wireframe on zelda?

December 14, 2011, 06:23:49 AM #63 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 06:26:09 AM by Spex130
Yup. That's the plan.

Are you gonna add the bones and everything?


Yep. everything is finished and ready for rigging. As for the kirby wireframe, it's much harder than I thought, although I am progressing

Really. I guess I underestimated Kirby, then....

Although, I suppose you could just make a bunch of spheres. That would work too.

Anyway, here's the Mario. I just gotta make him some fists......

It took a while because my computer's freaking out about all the stuff I have open.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 14, 2011, 08:26:35 AM #66 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:36:55 AM by DemonBoy
That looks real nice. Kirby was an extreme pain, but I managed to texture him. all that is needed it to get rid of the symbol on his back and give him bones. He will be completely done after that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:
He is completely finished. All that's left is to port him over green alloy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cute little guy, ain't he?

Plumber Wireframe's out!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 07:20:35 PM
Plumber Wireframe's out!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That

Is awesome.

XD

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 08:26:35 AM
That looks real nice. Kirby was an extreme pain, but I managed to texture him. all that is needed it to get rid of the symbol on his back and give him bones. He will be completely done after that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:
He is completely finished. All thats left is to port him over green alloy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cute little guy, aint he?

That is also awesome.

The only thing that I can see that needs a little fixing is the logo on his face. It looks more like an oval rather than a circle.

Other than that, these are awesome. This was a pretty good idea. =P

Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 07:20:35 PM
Plumber Wireframe's out!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nice. Ball wireframe is only minutes from completion. all that is needed is to test it out.

Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 14, 2011, 07:25:22 PM
That

Is awesome.

XD

That is also awesome.

The only thing that I can see that needs a little fixing is the logo on his face. It looks more like an oval rather than a circle.

Other than that, these are awesome. This was a pretty good idea. =P

I tried my best to make it a circle but remapping kirbys UVs was pretty hard. that was the best i can do. but i'm still glad you like it

*skipped a bunch of pages in this thread*

So it's possible to make true transparent characters now?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 07:33:31 PM
I tried my best to make it a circle but remapping kirbys UVs was pretty hard. that was the best i can do. but i'm still glad you like it

Try setting UV map to spherical. It helps a lot.


Quote from: hotdogturtle on December 14, 2011, 08:01:53 PM
*skipped a bunch of pages in this thread*

Lol.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on December 14, 2011, 08:01:53 PM
So it's possible to make true transparent characters now?


Yes.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 14, 2011, 08:39:35 PM
Try setting UV map to spherical. It helps a lot.

If only it was that simple...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also ball wireframe is out

Oh. Gross.

I see what you mean now....

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 08:50:15 PM
If only it was that simple...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also ball wireframe is out

I DL'd.


HOLY. SHI7.

I love you both. I see no problems that haven't already been stated.


Except for Mario/Luigi wireframe, i cant even tell who it is, I think the Logo should go on the Hat Where their M/L was
Sig by Segtendo. Epic