Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you guys want the most in v5.0?
Remade Animations of most if not all of the ones in the moveset - 4 (9.1%)
All A Attacks Completed - 0 (0%)
All Specials Completed - 1 (2.3%)
All Item-related things Completed - 0 (0%)
Only SM64 Imported Models - 0 (0%)
Slightly Updated SFX Pack with sounds that weren't in the Melee Mario voice pack - 1 (2.3%)
Figure out how to get a working Vanish Cap mode - 2 (4.5%)
Give the Cap Powers a Time Limit if you can - 5 (11.4%)
Hey look I'm a [censored] and I'm going to say for you STMF1 to give up on this thing - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to flash inivisible when hurt and flash metal when electricuted - 1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to play a different animation when dead in a Stamina Match - 0 (0%)
MUST HAVE ABILITY TO DIE FROM TOXIC GAS IN MOVESET - 0 (0%)
The Hidden Triple Jump from Yoshi after getting 120 Power Stars when having 120% damage - 3 (6.8%)
A FUKING WORKING FINAL SMASH DOMIT STMF1!!! - 19 (43.2%)
Mario/Luigi to fall asleep after not moving for 30 secs - 1 (2.3%)
Dude that SM64 Mario import is looking so great, you've improved a lot throughout this year! I expect v5.0 to look just as good!! Grin - 6 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: Super Mario 64 Moveset Hack: Back in the Works, got SM64 Mario & Luigi working!!  (Read 58955 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #75 on: January 01, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »

All right a little preview time! AWESOME 2.0!
    A few pics of the updated Wait, which has also been slowed down, SM64 Mario will be kind of slow in this version, I mean animation wise, since people complained in teh past that he moved too fast, of course I doubt I'll get him to move slowly on the Down-B. Also shows the Wing Cap which is the original 2D Textures, and have been positioned on the cap like they were in SM64. Awesome Face

Closely accurate metals, and the unused Metal Wing Cap textures, yes Fludd/Cape in SMBZ/Wing Cap can have metals, why Fludd didn't have metals to begin with is just as mysterious as why Nintendo didn't give the metals on DK, IC, ect transparency. go figure Im srs here

A few pics of the new WaitItem, which still needs a little more updating, which is what Mario stood like when holding a small box, Bom-omb, Tuxie and the Baby Penguin, how Staraxxon/VL-Tone found out it's name is another mystery. Im srs here

Also the updated WaitDamage, which only the ones who watch my Youtube vid of v3.0 will know what it first looked like.

Since the option for a working FS is winning in the poll, and because I'm tired of having to make sure the Smash Ball is off when fighting SM64 Mario, I'll try as hard as I can to make sure it works this time. I'm hoping to get it to be similar to Yoshi's or Sonic's cause I want  Mario to put on the Wing Cap, Triple Jump into the air and then fly around while hurting anyone he comes into contact with.
    Also have gotten more SM64 models. Wink

As you can see the Bowser Key and Power Star are in the same mdl0, they are over the Cape since it has two animations...actually the Bowser Key was always over the Cape, thankfully I figured out how to play each animation when I wait them to play, so the Bowser Key uses one animation, which was the Cape's animation for the SpecialS, and the Power Star uses what was the Cape's animation for SpecialAerialS...which unless I'm mistaken those two animations were the exact same. O.o
    So as you can see, there will be a lot to look forward to, New Models, New Features, and New Animations. Happy Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: January 02, 2013, 12:24:04 PM »

A FS working? Anyway the animations look amazing. And the models too.Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2013, 12:36:39 PM »

I'm also going to edit Brawl and True Mario to work with the moveset, by giving them mutliple hands with edited finger positions to avoid have to waist memory by having the finger bones' aniamtions data.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: January 02, 2013, 12:45:47 PM »

Great!

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2013, 06:52:06 PM »

Wow Stupid! that's great! Grin once this gets released it's going straight onto my SD forevor. Im srs here

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2013, 06:57:42 PM »

until v6.0 comes out....if I end up having to make another version that is. lol Anyways got Brawl mario compatible with teh moveset, just need to do True Mario now.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »

I'm gonna assume brawl mario's legs are gonna be a little wonky, but I love a hack that brings a laugh. Tongue like Petey Piranha's run animation and the Deadpool's hilarious animations. Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2013, 09:31:43 PM »

SM64 Mario, ignore the way that the Power Star and Bowser Key are roated at the momment, I'll fix it. Im srs here

Brawl Mario, just needs the metals added, which will not use it's own metal texture like SM64 Mario Bros.

True Mario, who I forgot to change which texture that the Kage uses, needs metals, and a little texture fix. lol But since he uses the same hands as Brawl Mario, don't really need to show the Peace Sign do I? I see what you did there ...

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: January 03, 2013, 02:18:04 AM »

Everething looks great for now Smiley

nernerman
    Hyper Kitten

Whaddya mean I'm not sexy?

• Awards RAGE!! Warm Welcomer Active Contributor Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: January 03, 2013, 02:27:37 AM »

Dude it is awesome that this Moveset is being updated.

My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
    https://twitter.com/jnernerman

Add me on video games and stuffs

XBOX Live- nernerman
    PSN- nernerman
    League Of Legends- nernerman
    Steam- nernerman
    WiiU- nernerman

2DS code- 3239-3643-3359
    3DS code- 1934-0670-6807

Skype- Jordan Miller (nernermansdesktop)
    Skype- Jordan Miller (nernermanslaptop)]

chaoswolf
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: February 11, 2013, 05:44:28 PM »

Is the SM64 moveset able to work without the textures?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2013, 06:02:55 PM »

Is the SM64 moveset able to work without the textures?
    Most Mario imports/textures will work without causing any gameplay areas, it'll just look weird for the most part.
    For v1.0 & v2.0 the included models aren't needed they were just included to look better with their solid colors, but v3.0 and v4.0 need the wing cap model to avoid having Fludd, SMBZ Cape, or whatever is over Fludd in the pac/pcs appearing inside Mario's head.
    In v5.0, the lastest WIP version, since the animations are being made using Mario's model from SM64, it's recommended that the included models are used, but since I did make a few bone edits to the Brawl Mario and True Mario models to have multiple hands like SM64 Mario to reduce the amount of bones used in animations, most Mario hacks will have their hands at the default pose, but since I didn't mess with bone indexes, gameplay won't be messed up when not using the edited models.
    Really the only thing that causes the game to freeze/crash is the FS, until I fix that, and then any Mario pac/pcs that are high in file size.

MarioStar+
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: February 17, 2013, 01:00:34 AM »

So how are things going here? Smiley

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2013, 12:51:51 PM »

So how are things going here? Smiley
    Well nothing new, been so busy with imports I keep forgetting to work on this. After I finish the next demo of my SM64 Hack called Super Mario 64 2: Bowser's Revenge, I'll be updating the SM64 Mario and Luigi (SM64 model hack of Mario by Staraxxon/VL-Tone) and then I'll work on this moveset. Though I will not promise when to expect more from this version, to avoid making people mad for not posting previews of anything. :|

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2015, 07:02:29 PM »

After over a year of avoiding this hack because I knew I would have to start back from an unedited FitMario.pac, I have finally decided to work on this again.
    Because I had decided to use SM64 Mario as the main model and then have re-rigged versions of other Mario models like Brawl & True Mario, I decided to take advantage of SM64 Mario not needing like half of Mario's bones.
    I have successfully made both SM64 Mario and SM64 Luigi compatible with this moveset, a pic of the two and SM64 Luigi over Brawl Luigi

The only side effect of the bone edits is just how they hold items, which only effects gameplay when swinging the Homerun Bat & Beamsword, all other items work perfectly, and I should be able to fix the Bat & Beamsword by re-animating those animations.
    Other than that they work perfectly, and a plus from starting from scratch with the FitMario.pac is that Mario's final works.

I have decided to post a list of what I plan on each move being, please note that I have not thought of all of the moves yet, and these ones can change in the future and because I know that this won't be the final version, some things will be left unedited for the time being.
    Basic Attacks:

A = First Punch
    AA = Second Punch
    AAA = Kick

A While Moving = Long Jump

Side Smash = Sideflip
    Mario will jump higher or lower based off if you're holding Up or Down.

Up Smash = Backflip

Down Smash = Breakdance Attack

Mid-Air Down = Ground Pound

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special = Punch
    Does more damage than normal A attack, changes to a Kick when in mid-air.

Side Special = Dash Attack

Up Special = Triple Jump
    Really just a different animation & lasts longer than the original.

Wing Cap Up Special = Wing Cap
    SMBZ v3.5 Mario's Cape Up Special, but with the Wing Cap instead of Cape and possibly different speeds.

Down Special = Spin Jump
    Copy of Mario Tornado with different animation & length.

Final Smash = Brawl Mario's
    Nothing is different, this is just a placeholder so the game doesn't freeze like before.

Planned Final Smash = Wing Cap
    Mario puts on the Wing Cap and flies around smacking into people, pretty much Sonic's & SMBZ v3.5 Mario's Final Smash. Would like to get smoother movements though.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7
    Print
    Jump to: