BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

I do think that the shader could use some tweaks. I am not entirely sure what I will do once I get to that point with my own imports; Beyond never got around to finishing his guide, so I guess that I will be working blindly or something.

Hey, can you send me the texture files whenever? I would like a brawl styled version, and doubt that anybody else would be willing to do it.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 18, 2011, 09:00:56 PM
I do think that the shader could use some tweaks. I am not entirely sure what I will do once I get to that point with my own imports; Beyond never got around to finishing his guide, so I guess that I will be working blindly or something.

Hey, can you send me the texture files whenever? I would like a brawl styled version, and doubt that anybody else would be willing to do it.

Sure.

I do know quite a few cool shader tricks though, after all the beta testing that I, RTB and Pikazz went through XD


Quote from: Albafika on December 18, 2011, 09:10:09 PM
Damn, too bad you can't get it to work with the Sniper. =/

Mmmmyeah, I might even have to reduce the quality of the model a bit just to add the different faces and FS eyes. D:

I already reduced the quality of the textures as much as possible...

I don;t understand why the game has limits on size in the first place...



Quote from: Roo on December 18, 2011, 09:20:58 PM
>w>

[spoiler]





Thanks again BJ!! :D

Lol XD no problem.

Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 09:26:01 PM
Wait... Flan's done??

Sorta, there's still a few things that have to be done before any releases that Roo makes.

Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 09:17:50 PM
I don;t understand why the game has limits on size in the first place...
What's not to understand? If it didn't have limits, we could call the Wii a PS3. The Wii can't handle that huge amount of vertices, in other words.


Lol, just noticed the second pic makes her look like she's in the Mafia. XD

"Now listen here Blackjax, I wants you to gets me into this game, or yous be's sleepin with da fishes."

Quote from: Roo on December 18, 2011, 09:30:12 PM
Lol, just noticed the second pic makes her look like she's in the Mafia. XD

"Now listen here Blackjax, I wants you to gets me into this game, or yous be's sleepin with da fishes."

LOL

Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 09:29:38 PM
Ah, I see. Well she's looking great. :)

How's Miku coming? :3

Meh


Quote from: Albafika on December 18, 2011, 09:28:55 PM
What's not to understand? If it didn't have limits, we could call the Wii a PS3. The Wii can't handle that huge amount of vertices, in other words.

It's not because of vertex count exactly. I know that for a fact cuz one of my imports didn't work until I reduced the texture sizes. (and it had a lot of vertices)

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 18, 2011, 08:44:29 PM
Did I not JUST say that I already have that exact model ripped directly from the game already in MDL0? :srs:
;_;
*runs away*
I'm joking, before you take this seriously.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]