BlackJax Quality™ Model Imports

Started by BlackJax96, November 08, 2011, 02:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What's one mod I started that you really wish I had finished?

No eyes?

Meh, go ahead and release her like that. Apparently that's acceptable these days.

Quote from: Sorceress on February 08, 2012, 12:57:04 AM
I know DSX8 had the same problem with Goddess Zelda and Groose, ask him about the eye problem...
Enjoy.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

..........
y do u still have pics of that? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

February 08, 2012, 01:13:49 AM #467 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:15:03 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: DSX8™ on February 08, 2012, 01:12:08 AM
..........
y do u still have pics of that? O.o
lol. Because I keep them so they will be handy in the future. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


What are you talking about, Yoko's shoulders look just fine!

And those eyes... creepy. XD

February 08, 2012, 03:05:14 AM #470 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:12:56 AM by BlackJax96
Well I made it so that the eye material isn't affected by the SRT0 and had the same result.
Marth uses repeat for his eyes also, so it's not the UV coords.
I tried both ZSS' and Marth's eye shaders (I think they're the same anyway) and neither worked, so it might be a texture problem or material problem. All the texture sizes are powers of 2, so that's not it.

Hopefully I can solve it in 3 hours so I can finally release her and move on to another project tomorrow. :srs:

Wait I think I figured it out

o.o

how long till she's out? i want my hands all over dat hot bod :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 08, 2012, 03:49:18 AM
how long till she's out? i want my hands all over dat hot bod :af:
LOL
Oh you.

While I've never watched the anime, I want Yoko. She's kick-ass :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DSX8™ on February 08, 2012, 03:49:18 AM
o.o

how long till she's out? i want my hands all over dat hot bod :af:


Very, very, very very very VERY soon. :af:


Did I mention she has animated eyes, FS eyes, and metal textures? :srs:


I think the shader might be just a tad too dark though, lol.

dat shoulder.... :srs:
....
dem shaders..... :notimp:
...............
DEM EYES........................ :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 08, 2012, 03:57:06 AM
dat shoulder.... :srs:
....
dem shaders..... :notimp:
...............
DEM EYES........................ :af2:

Yeah, that vertex... >.>

All you need is another vertex ring... pretty simply fix for us Max users.

Since I obviously can benefit shamelessly from your ever so BlackJax Quality™ model workings, I'd like to ask: how might you go about setting the eyes like that?


Quote from: Xiggah on February 08, 2012, 04:05:43 AM
All you need is another vertex ring... pretty simply fix for us Max users.

>.>
I know what a vertex ring is, but how do I make one? :oshi:

Quote from: Spex130 on February 08, 2012, 04:06:28 AM
Since I obviously can benefit shamelessly from your ever so BlackJax Quality™ model workings, I'd like to ask: how might you go about setting the eyes like that?

Well what you do is take the eye material for your model.
Rename it to EyeL.
Add three references:
- one that has a black texture with white eye highlights, 1st one going down. Make sure the texture is IA4.
- one that's the eye itself surrounded by transparent pixels, 2nd down.
- one that's the white background for the eye, the last reference.

Then you take ZSS' eye shader and attach it to the material.

That's it, actually. If you want animated eyes, the character you're replacing needs SRT0s in the motionpac.

A bit dark, otherwise awesome like the last 9999999 previews of her. So who's the next main project? Ikaros, Miku, or someone else?

I need to finish my own imports... I put stuff off for way too long.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.