AGFan's Multi-PSA Thread - Good Bye People!

Started by AGFanProduction, November 15, 2011, 11:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 03, 2012, 11:23:18 AM #435 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 11:24:44 AM by kururu
it, s melee mewtwo forward throw.  ;D
it ,s a true shadow ball.  :mewtwo: :mewtwo:

Nice you got it to work!

But the question is... How?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 03, 2012, 01:25:32 PM
Nice you got it to work!

But the question is... How?

^ This.  Colour me impressed bro.  If that's a true Shadow Ball I'm really impressed.

January 03, 2012, 02:04:09 PM #438 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:09:06 PM by Roo
Its super huge. XD
I'm sure you can fix it though.

Quote from: kururu on January 03, 2012, 11:23:18 AM
it, s melee mewtwo forward throw.  ;D
it ,s a true shadow ball.  :mewtwo: :mewtwo:
how can you know? since  if its a fake projectyle the model its the same so we cant actually confirm if its a true projectyle or not until agfan says so but even if its fake it will be something cool since ppl cant reflect  when being trown either way :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It'd be like Charizard's down throw. Still being considered a non-physical attack but cannot be reflected like Fox or Falco's Back, Up, and Down throws respectively.

Unless it is a real projectile...

Btw, is it even possible to reflect those shadow balls in Melee? Like has Fox/Falco ever jumped in front of someone being grabbed by Mewtwo and use their reflector? (or other characters that have them)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 03, 2012, 05:29:13 PM
It'd be like Charizard's down throw. Still being considered a non-physical attack but cannot be reflected like Fox or Falco's Back, Up, and Down throws respectively.

Unless it is a real projectile...

Btw, is it even possible to reflect those shadow balls in Melee? Like has Fox/Falco ever jumped in front of someone being grabbed by Mewtwo and use their reflector? (or other characters that have them)
dont think they are reflectable since imajine the character has the franklin badje  then the trow would do noting and mewtwo could even get damaged by doing a F trow i dont know if they are also its a matter of test in brawl can ppl reflect the shoots of fox/ falco  trows?
i think thats something noone ever tough of lol but it would have to be a third party menber to reflect if possible
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1. There was no Franklin Badge in Melee, that was introduced in brawl.

2. Anyone wearing a Franklin Badge is practically immune to Fox/Falco's Throws (with the exception of their F-Throw) Because they reflect off the character and hit Fox/Falco which then stuns them causing the throw to end. Unless they both have a Franklin Badge. Then nothing happens.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 03, 2012, 06:54:24 PM
1. There was no Franklin Badge in Melee, that was introduced in brawl.

2. Anyone wearing a Franklin Badge is practically immune to Fox/Falco's Throws (with the exception of their F-Throw) Because they reflect off the character and hit Fox/Falco which then stuns them causing the throw to end. Unless they both have a Franklin Badge. Then nothing happens.
then i dont know probably if someone jumped in front of mewtwo Ftrow using falco or fox they would probably reflect the shadow balls by brawls logic but thats is something that you will probably never happen and thats highly unlickly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 03, 2012, 07:41:44 PM #444 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 07:53:22 PM by AGFanProduction
It was just a test, it is a Lucario GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball. If you guys want to test the graphic I'm using just do the same as creating a normal GFX in PSA. when you're done in the Graphic line insert this code: 00220007 (be sure that it is on VALUE) it calls up the shadow ball that I'm using for this test.

It works nicely like I expected BUT since the shadow ball is a *GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball* the Shadow Ball graphic is infinite so when the attack collision *connects* and the attack ends, the Shadow GFX stays in his latest position of the attack and never vanishes. I know that there is a way to make a infinite GFX a *non-infinite* GFX but I don't know that coding yet *I have never used it, before*

Otherwise is a good start for the F-Throw, I'll do a more advanced testing when I get home, I have a really sick idea to improve it x33

oh also, the Shadow Ball IS reflectable in Melee.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2012, 07:41:44 PM
It was just a test, it is a Lucario GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball. If you guys want to test the graphic I'm using just do the same as creating a normal GFX in PSA. when you're done in the Graphic line insert this code: 00220007 (be sure that it is on VALUE) it calls up the shadow ball that I'm using for this test.

It works nicely like I expected BUT since the shadow ball is a *GFX real fake and non-fake and at the same time a real Shadow Ball* the Shadow Ball graphic is infinite so when the attack collision * connects* and the attack ends, the Shadow GFX stays in his latest position of the attack and never vanishes. I know that there is a way to make a infinite GFX a *finite* GFX but I don't know that coding *I have never used it, before*

Otherwise is a good start for the F-Throw, I'll do a more advanced testing when I get home, I have a really sick idea to improve it x33

oh also, the Shadow Ball is reflectable in Melee.
lucario has his shadow ball (aura sphere) in the fitlucario.pac so you can call it anytime and shadow ball is a permanent gfx? Hope you find someway to make it disapear after hit.

Also since model importing exist it would be nice if someone imports the actual model of the shadow ball from melee :P since  importing gfx models is way easier since they have like 2 or 3 bonnes to rigg :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know that they can be refllected in Melee, but during the up throw as well?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

January 03, 2012, 08:04:03 PM #447 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:05:27 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: Royal_Blade on January 03, 2012, 08:01:53 PM
I know that they can be refllected in Melee, but during the up throw as well?
Yes in the F-throw too, but is really hard to reflect it.
but about U-throw? O,o?

@Carnage:
as far I know Mewtwo's Shadow Ball doesn't has a model in Melee :/
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 03, 2012, 08:04:03 PM
Yes in the F-throw too, but is really hard to reflect it.
but about U-throw? O,o?

@Carnage:
as far I know Mewtwo's Shadow Ball doesn't has a model in Melee :/
really? lol how can something rounf transparent and with a center not have a model file? it may have it but ppl didnt found out where since how can something of that size and even animated no have a model?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 03, 2012, 08:06:50 PM
really? lol how can something rounf transparent and with a center not have a model file? it may have it but ppl didnt found out where since how can something of that size and even animated no have a model?

I think that people hasn't found it yet.. or maybe yes because Melee hackers are able to change his color, look at this:


Oshtoby was the guy who told me that it didn't had any model O_o
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0