Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37


the canon is done now :D and oneslot too
but i still needing to revamp the cape
and then i think the model is 100% complete (but find a good shader+metal texture)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

more bad news :(
its was not the port or the hitbox flag
its R.o.B´s PSA :(
maybe i try with a Special offesive collision now and see if it works
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2012, 06:09:01 PM
more bad news :(
its was not the port or the hitbox flag
its R.o.B´s PSA :(
maybe i try with a Special offesive collision now and see if it works
If not that works who is he going over? Marth?

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 09, 2012, 06:13:29 PMIf not that works who is he going over? Marth?
i think i will move the attacks to a other subaction
that should fix it
and marth is not good for GFX slots anyway

edit:
Fixed it by change the hitboxes to Sepcial offsive collision  :af2: :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow, I just can't wait for the release ! Are you gonna release a Demo or waiting for the finished PSA ?

(By the way, thanks for using my Canon model, I can't wait to see In Game screen ! x))
... Even if I don't think that my canon model is that great ....

Quote from: LJSTAR on February 09, 2012, 06:53:15 PMWow, I just can't wait for the release ! Are you gonna release a Demo or waiting for the finished PSA ? (By the way, thanks for using my Canon model, I can't wait to see In Game screen ! x)) ... Even if I don't think that my canon model is that great ....
i think its a good canon
for a low filesize one is it and the filesize of the FitrobotXX.pac/pcs can´t be so much higher or it freeze but i got all what i needed inside that already

i will release a Demo to ppl who have helped with this Project(even you cuz of canon model)
and that Demo will have all Attacks done and that stuff but not animted Cape on animations like cliff/landing but that will be done then its released on BV
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lucky ducks. D:

Well, can't wait for the complete version. You're doing great with this. :3

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2012, 06:57:45 PM
i think its a good canon
for a low filesize one is it and the filesize of the FitrobotXX.pac/pcs can´t be so much higher or it freeze but i got all what i needed inside that already

i will release a Demo to ppl who have helped with this Project(even you cuz of canon model)
and that Demo will have all Attacks done and that stuff but not animted Cape on animations like cliff/landing but that will be done then its released on BV
So you fixed hurtboxes? Does that mean that i don't need to port him once again?

only fixed Hitboxes of D-tilt with that knockback but not the other attacks i listed :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2012, 06:57:45 PM
i think its a good canon
for a low filesize one is it and the filesize of the FitrobotXX.pac/pcs can´t be so much higher or it freeze but i got all what i needed inside that already

i will release a Demo to ppl who have helped with this Project(even you cuz of canon model)
and that Demo will have all Attacks done and that stuff but not animted Cape on animations like cliff/landing but that will be done then its released on BV

Actually, I want to help more than just the canon model, but ... I can't do anything but that, so ...

And by the way, I know it's just weird to ask that but, for the Geno FS projectile, Why not using a model and use it with bone to animate it (And attach it to Geno just like the canon) ? Since it's a Circle and a Triangle, it shouldn't take to much space in the file ...?
(... Even if a simple explosion is way easier to do, I know ...)

Quote from: LJSTAR on February 09, 2012, 08:48:27 PMActually, I want to help more than just the canon model, but ... I can't do anything but that, so ... And by the way, I know it's just weird to ask that but, for the Geno FS projectile, Why not using a model and use it with bone to animate it (And attach it to Geno just like the canon) ? Since it's a Circle and a Triangle, it shouldn't take to much space in the file ...? (... Even if a simple explosion is way easier to do, I know ...)
bad idea to attack it to Geno
it was needed for the canon so the canon can get a texture that fit for the recolours too
anyway i think i know what models i will use for this and hope it will work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

can I be a beta tester at some point before the first demo is released?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2012, 09:01:27 PM
bad idea to attack it to Geno
it was needed for the canon so the canon can get a texture that fit for the recolours too
anyway i think i know what models i will use for this and hope it will work

I know, attach them to Geno is a bad idea, but I just through that it make it easier to do with the bones and ... that kind of stuff (... And to maybe change the color with the canon for example)

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 09, 2012, 09:05:08 PMcan I be a beta tester at some point before the first demo is released?
you mean before the first version is released to BV then yes
but not before the First demo this will be released to the testers and that is not done with animte the cape but all attacks is done and PSAed

also ingame preview here of the new texture

i dont think i will find a good shader for him
i tried many but dont really looked good so i just used the shader i using for all my other model imports that one from Goku

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 09, 2012, 09:11:18 PM
you mean before the first version is released to BV then yes
but not before the First demo this will be released to the testers and that is not done with animte the cape but all attacks is done and PSAed

also ingame preview here of the new texture

i dont think i will find a good shader for him
i tried many but dont really looked good so i just used the shader i using for all my other model imports that one from Goku


That texture! It looks really good for Geno!