Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 12:22:02 AM
send me the model so i will rig it
or will rig it tomorrow cuz it alittle late now here where i am

On it~! And yeah it's late here too, 0:25 AM

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 18, 2012, 12:25:17 AM
On it~! And yeah it's late here too, 0:25 AM

*Gasp* Somebody else in GMT apart from me and LC o_O

But I digress, Geno's coming along real nicely

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 18, 2012, 12:25:17 AMOn it~! And yeah it's late here too, 0:25 AM
im 1 hour in the future ;D

if i finish anything tomorrow in my to do list for Geno
beta testers can get ready :D
i will say who will be the beta testers then Geno is really close to get done for beta version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 18, 2012, 12:33:33 AM
*Gasp* Somebody else in GMT apart from me and LC o_O

But I digress, Geno's coming along real nicely
im also gmt since i live in portugal :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 18, 2012, 12:33:33 AM
*Gasp* Somebody else in GMT apart from me and LC o_O

But I digress, Geno's coming along real nicely

Mhm :3 British~ As are you to my knowledge? o:

Quote from: Carnage on February 18, 2012, 12:37:17 AM
im also gmt since i live in portugal :P

I wasn't aware Portugal used GMT o.o

Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 12:35:40 AM
im 1 hour in the future ;D

if i finish anything tomorrow in my to do list for Geno
beta testers can get ready :D
i will say who will be the beta testers then Geno is really close to get done for beta version

Back on topic =P I'm really looking forward too it, hopefully my blast idea works.. it should.. I think.. XD

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 18, 2012, 12:41:28 AM


I wasn't aware Portugal used GMT o.o


yup portugal shares gnt  but spain doesnt well its the way things are lol and  i still have to see how that beam will work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Geno blast as i said it will be a kinda Kid buu N-B rain
but it can be charged up to like 6 charge levels
40 frames it take for come to next charge level

each charge level give 1% more dmg to each blast
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If you are still looking for a beta tester, I can try it out extensively and give in depth feedback within 12 hours from release. Also, I can give advice on how to improve animations.

yush, i am ready to test a beta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As am I. Hopefully it's out by Monday, I have no class Monday.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Ready as I'll ever be. Can't wait!

Rainbow Dash - gonna be awesome

...I really need to stop with these reaction videos. ._.

^ Brohoof

And here, when animating:

The colours appear in this order (Each one starts halfway through the last one disappearing)

White, Red, Pink, blue, green, greeny yellow, yellow, orange, white, red, pink, blue, turquoise, green, greeny yellow, yellow, orange, white, red, pink

really fast =P

Is the beta going to be in the vault when it is out because I'm sure most of these people saying that they are.goingg to test it did not help with the psa

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on February 18, 2012, 01:21:45 AM
Is the beta going to be in the vault when it is out because I'm sure most of these people saying that they are.goingg to test it did not help with the psa
Hey, dude, I asked, I didn't say I was going to test, I offered.
Learn2read.

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on February 18, 2012, 01:28:08 AM
Hey, dude, I asked, I didn't say I was going to test, I offered.
Learn2read.
I think you need to learn to read because I never used anyones name therefore u don't know if I was referring to u at all