TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 16, 2012, 07:05:35 PM
More progress: I'm in the process of finishing up the sleeping animations, adding his SRT0 to Slow ledge animations as well as implementing darkness effects to his entry animations to make him look like he's coming from Subspace to fight. :D I also expect his DownDXX animations to be finished sometime at the end of next week. ;D

I intend to finish Tabuu before the end of the semester. <3


looks like your making a big progress i will be sure to check it out when the new version is released :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, current progress: revamping "walking" (in quotations because he actually floats) animations, I finished his sleep animations and fine-tuning the darkness effects on his entry. I'm going to put off doing the Up Smash until those things are done.


Thanks for the thread revival, Pika. :3

Anyways, I have snapshots of his new walking animations and his new WaitItem animation. I'm going to post them here soon. I also noticed that I made his Forward Smash too weak. So I'm going to need more knockback growth on in, which is easy.

I almost have the darkness effects licked. It's only a matter of finding the right timer values.


seems next tabuu will be awnsome :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay, some more snapshots in Tabuu's section below the OP. Some of them are just updated with effects and stuff though.

And here's walking and wait item:





All right, so here's the deal. :)

I've done a bit more work on Tabuu and I don't have much to show, BUT. I copied Tabuu's CLR0 file for the Off Waves, and now it LOOKS exactly like it does in SSE/Boss Battles! Expect some snapshots soon.

I'm going to start animating again Tuesday, and I will also record a video of Tabuu in action using his new effects and CLR0 files. You'll have to forgive me in advance, I don't have a capture card, so it'll be on a normal DV cam.

saw the video tabuu is looking good i see alot of done animations  xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current progress: Trying to tone down the Off Waves and make them closer to the original.

Also tuning up some Footstooling animations.


March 15, 2012, 06:03:03 PM #102 Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:13:11 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Okay, so here's the deal:

I've spent all night working on balance stuff. I've made the Forward Smash have more knockback growth because it was lacking it severely, I toned down the power of his back throw and I SERIOUSLY nerfed the Off Waves, making them less of an issue when facing a Tabuu. The FS itself is still effective even on large stages, but let's say it has a whole lot less kill power. I'm also planning to make the first hit more deadly than the other 2, like in SSE.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 15, 2012, 06:03:03 PM
Okay, so here's the deal:

I've spent all night working on balance stuff. I've made the Forward Smash have more knockback growth because it was lacking it severely, I toned down the power of his down throw and I SERIOUSLY nerfed the Off Waves, making them less of an issue when facing a Tabuu. The FS itself is still effective even on large stages, but let's say it has a whole lot less kill power. I'm also planning to make the first hit more deadly than the other 2, like in SSE.
well tabuu welcoms some balances since he should fit with the rest of the cast :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 15, 2012, 10:11:13 PM #104 Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 02:35:10 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Carnage on March 15, 2012, 06:53:36 PM
well tabuu welcoms some balances since he should fit with the rest of the cast :P

Agreed, which is why I'm doing it.

Anyhoo... vote now in my new poll. If there are enough votes by Sunday, I will release a Beta Version 3.

EDIT: I also just finished making his Upper getup attack: