Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 26, 2012, 03:13:58 AM
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/scottpilgrimvstheworld/ramonaflowers.png

I noticed the hammer has facial expressions, I thought that was pretty cool. So I thought you'd try to incorporate that somehow but I don't think it to be possible at the moment lol
Challenge accepted. <_<

How I'd tifa coming?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


>.>
<.<
Just posting here so I can keep updated. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Nope.

I'm not able to watch the video on my phone.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 03:51:42 AM
Challenge accepted. <_<
Lawlz lets see if you can do it. >:D

On another note, today's my High School Graduation day. :D

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 03:59:50 AM
>.>
<.<
Just posting here so I can keep updated. :P
:happy:

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 26, 2012, 04:36:27 AM
Nope.

I'm not able to watch the video on my phone.
When are you getting internet back? And I stopped working on her for now. Waiting for BJ's BrawlBox, as I'm sorta on the limit. lol

All she's missing is:

Nair.
Aerial Side B.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 26, 2012, 06:37:03 AM
Lawlz lets see if you can do it. >:D

On another note, today's my High School Graduation day. :D
Actually, I'm pretty sure I can. :P

Ohhh nice! (Bad). Now you'll be joining the devastating world of college?

Dunno when. I'd have to go home for that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 12:32:06 AM
I actually love Amy Rose as a character, so I do have a slight interest in that project.... We'll see...

\\lol haha okay just le tme know. i dont even have the model rigged yet, so i will let you knwo when its rigged
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Without giving away too much... Here is the revamped Geno Beam animation =x

http://youtu.be/ChfQm0K6ycI

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 27, 2012, 04:42:20 AM
Without giving away too much... Here is the revamped Geno Beam animation =x

http://youtu.be/ChfQm0K6ycI

looks awesome xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sending me the video would be great.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 27, 2012, 04:42:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Holy sex.

:srs:

The only problem I can see with that is that when he gets knocked down, it looks like he bounces a bit forward, which is odd. That's about it.