Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

that was awesome. i like how he leaves his body to attack as his star form
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Alses on June 10, 2012, 03:24:31 AM
Glad to see you're using R.O.B's articles instead of throwing them away :D He's looking really awesome and fluid now with all of those epic animations. Just to say for no reason at all if the gyro was an article instead of an item-article it'd be a really good geno whirl lol

Can't wait to get that lil guy in mah brawl ;D
Lol yeah, we'll be using ROB's Laser for neutral B, although at this moment is still ROB's. I'm getting onto PSA'ing them now, for the full release.

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 10, 2012, 03:37:45 AM
I want ;~;, the animations look pretty clean and well done in my opinion, his play style seems to my liking. Loving the new Geno Beam, and that star thing when he falls on the floor seems like a nice touch. o.o I see much improvement from the previous version.
Now I shall play some SMRPG:LOTSS. You sir, and Mr. Starwaffle, never cease to impress me. A job well done..so far. ;o

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 10, 2012, 04:22:11 AM
that was awesome. i like how he leaves his body to attack as his star form
Again, Geno Beam still needs coding, but it'll come out epic. =D

And glad you like the star thing, guys. :happy:

me gusta. This is really good. I never even met geno in SMRPG, cuz my save file got corrupt >.> but anyway, I will get this even tho i dont really know much who he is. lol. I just know the 999 attack glitch. will you be doing that (but not the 999 damage. maybe 5 more damage) for geno whirl?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can´t wait for this it looks awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This is very well done. I have to give you major props on the sound effects in particular.
And the crouch is just...genius. I can't wait to see the final product.


Your Geno hack looks really excellent!

I like your Wolverine too. :D

~ Siggy made by Vish ~

Quote from: Dark Pit on June 10, 2012, 12:41:51 PM
me gusta. This is really good. I never even met geno in SMRPG, cuz my save file got corrupt >.> but anyway, I will get this even tho i dont really know much who he is. lol. I just know the 999 attack glitch. will you be doing that (but not the 999 damage. maybe 5 more damage) for geno whirl?
We'll see about that, We haven't given the specials much thought 'til now that we need to make them. lol

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 10, 2012, 02:20:36 PM
This is very well done. I have to give you major props on the sound effects in particular.
And the crouch is just...genius. I can't wait to see the final product.
This was what took the LONGEST. Finding suiting SFXs for EVERYTHING, even Jump/Run and all. ONLY ROB SFX we're using is LandingLight/Heavy, so you can guess how much of a pain it was for us. :srs:
Quote from: SouthCraft on June 10, 2012, 04:33:11 PM
Quote from: Mariodk on June 10, 2012, 01:02:52 PM
can´t wait for this it looks awesome
^^this! impressive PSA/animation work!
Yeah, Waffle's animations are excellent, just excellent. I love them! :happy:

Quote from: SerenityAngel on June 11, 2012, 06:08:34 AM
Your Geno hack looks really excellent!

I like your Wolverine too. :D
Why thank you newcomer! :D


Quote from: Albafika on June 11, 2012, 06:15:01 AM
Why thank you newcomer! :D

Hehe, no problem.

Do you know when he'll be released? :o

~ Siggy made by Vish ~

Quote from: Riddler on June 11, 2012, 06:25:37 AM
God dammit I cannot wait for this.
:happy: I love when the hype's on this level!

Quote from: SerenityAngel on June 11, 2012, 08:14:23 PM
Hehe, no problem.

Do you know when he'll be released? :o
As soon as we're done with the Specials and Throws. :D

Anyways, poll up. We're considering on doing 5 of these PSAs top, for after Ramona is done.

Hard to pick =<  

But I went with Boy, Mickey and Red. I can't really say why thought I'd like to see most of these get made.

I have to say, I am very, very impressed as to what is going on in this thread.
It's a well-organized, multi-person operation that's running very smoothly and is producing spectuacular results.
Props to you!

June 12, 2012, 01:57:12 AM #148 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 02:42:45 AM by Albafika
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 12, 2012, 01:50:52 AM
Hard to pick =<  

But I went with Boy, Mickey and Red. I can't really say why thought I'd like to see most of these get made.
We had about 30 possible characters, and narrowing it down to 14, it's still a hard choice. XD

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 12, 2012, 01:52:29 AM
I have to say, I am very, very impressed as to what is going on in this thread.
It's a well-organized, multi-person operation that's running very smoothly and is producing spectuacular results.
Props to you!
Glad you're liking it! I love working with Waffle, he doesn't afraid of anything!

Anyways, we would also like suggestions of movesets for most of these, that would really turn our interest a lot, as we're still in the clouds with some of these. @_@

EDIT: And feel free to suggest other characters. We'll probably consider them.