Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

<.<
You never told me about this thread. Keep us amazed, Wolfy!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy on July 05, 2012, 03:10:58 AM
<.<
You never told me about this thread. Keep us amazed, Wolfy!
Yay, a major bump! :happy:

Anyways, concerning Geno, I've got Up B done and Down B too. Now onto Side B... I've been kinda busy with school, and rigging on my free time, so progress has been slow. =/

Quote from: Albafika on July 05, 2012, 04:54:19 AM
Yay, a major bump! :happy:

Anyways, concerning Geno, I've got Up B done and Down B too. Now onto Side B... I've been kinda busy with school, and rigging on my free time, so progress has been slow. =/
It's okay man, I missed you though. ;~; Err.. I mean, *deep manly voice* yeah, welcome back you [censored] -_- *punches arm*

So you Are revamping the B atts aswell? Im hyped for the final result!

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 05, 2012, 08:32:15 AM
It's okay man, I missed you though. ;~; Err.. I mean, *deep manly voice* yeah, welcome back you [censored] -_- *punches arm*
Don't be a [censored]! Pretend to be a man!

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 06, 2012, 09:42:50 PM
So you Are revamping the B atts aswell? Im hyped for the final result!
Yes. I am. :D

So far, I've got Up B done, and am finishing the other 3 Specials. I'll have a preview up in a week and a half, probably.


July 08, 2012, 03:00:38 PM #201 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:03:28 PM by Albafika
Anyways, shameless self-advertising time :happy:

http://youtu.be/8Ii_G3Y-KZE

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm almost done with her orange jacket. That one's been a nuisance. <_<

Quote from: Albafika on July 08, 2012, 03:00:38 PM
Anyways, shameless self-advertising time :happy:

http://youtu.be/8Ii_G3Y-KZE

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm almost done with her orange jacket. That one's been a nuisance. <_<

Mia looks good. Nice final KO on the first video by the way, that down air move is one of my favorites to use with Marth.
Also, glad to hear you got up B taken care of, how goes that Neutral B?

edit: ^ that's referring to Geno by the way
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I'd totally get that. It's such a great replacement for Marth, plus the textures are sexy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


July 12, 2012, 02:27:21 PM #204 Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:48:21 PM by Alfadibika
Quote from: Tormod on July 08, 2012, 03:48:13 PM
Mia looks good. Nice final KO on the first video by the way, that down air move is one of my favorites to use with Marth.
Also, glad to hear you got up B taken care of, how goes that Neutral B?

edit: ^ that's referring to Geno by the way

Lol, was kind of hard since I made a quick size mod for her (So she wouldn't look taller than Ike. <_<;) and so I wasn't used to the new hitboxes range.

And not really, Up B is working just fine, the issue is still what I mentioned you before. =/ But I think I know how to fix it, I think.

As for Neutral B, I'm leaving that for last. I think I'll have headaches doing that one. <_>;;
Quote from: SJS on July 08, 2012, 04:01:44 PM
I'd totally get that. It's such a great replacement for Marth, plus the textures are sexy.
Yeah, textures sure are sexy. I've got to hire that guy for more texture work on other things. r)

A little update: It just came to me that Waffle dissapears on Summer vacations, so can't expect a Geno release on Summer, BUT, I promise to finish the Specials (As soon as I'm done with school next week), which will only be lacking a few animations then.

Also, for summer, I'm going to be working on another PSA not listed in the OP with Tormod.

AND, I'm hoping BlackJax' BrawlBox finally works for me so I can finish Tifa. I'll even import her model with facial expressions for the PSA...

Nou, It's the exact opposite of a vacation. I am in the hospital for 2 weeks! but you know what that means! 

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 13, 2012, 01:23:44 AM
Nou, It's the exact opposite of a vacation. I am in the hospital for 2 weeks! but you know what that means!&nbsp;
[censored]. :oshi: And here I thought you were enjoying summer like last year. XD

Anyways, previews of Mia's rig with her Jacket...





https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l4uvw49ftqwvou9/EXuW1wrDGT

July 14, 2012, 11:12:24 AM #207 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:23:35 AM by Tormod
Quote from: Albafika on July 14, 2012, 12:45:50 AM
[censored]. :oshi: And here I thought you were enjoying summer like last year. XD

Anyways, previews of Mia's rig with her Jacket...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks awesome :D and no clipping eh? I didn't realize you got it so long.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 14, 2012, 11:12:24 AM
That looks awesome :D and no clipping eh? I didn't realize you got it so long.
There's massive clipping for the Down Tilt, but since the rest looks great, I don't care. lol

ur Mia looks great i cant wait for u to release it cuz it looks so good keep up the great work dude
Reaper Reaper thats what people call me