Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hmm, that link is not actually broken, it leads to sta.sh right now and it worked for me....

is it a regional thing?

Quote from: Scout on May 27, 2014, 09:18:51 PM
Hmm, that link is not actually broken, it leads to sta.sh right now and it worked for me....

is it a regional thing?
I dunno, I downloaded it fine either, but it seems that some people cannot have it.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Since they did not see a pretty Green or Blue picture that said "Download" on it, they though it was broken.

Quote from: Scout on May 27, 2014, 09:51:51 PM
Since they did not see a pretty Green or Blue picture that said "Download" on it, they though it was broken.
Now I feel really idiot...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 27, 2014, 11:45:57 PM #965 Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 11:47:16 PM by Outlaw
Hi, you guys think that is necessary a tutorial for do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaQI-aVS10M

Wrong place to post this. This thread is for fixing Brawl Vault entries.

Quote from: Scout on May 27, 2014, 11:52:23 PM
Wrong place to post this. This thread is for fixing Brawl Vault entries.
Hahaha sorry xP, so where can I post this? thanks.



Okay sadly I am not very good at texture editing but I don't just want to stop helping with Project R so I am going to do yet another Kirby!
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=466

I am aware there is another Dark Kirby but I like the color scheme on this one and it should be redone.

[move]Hello, I am Aqua. I am new to Brawl hacking and I already have made a few hacks. I have made a Final Destination stage. I hope to get better with these and learn many new things. I hope to soon make a CSP thread![/move]

Quote from: AquaGamingMinecraft on June 15, 2014, 11:43:25 PM
Okay sadly I am not very good at texture editing but I don't just want to stop helping with Project R so I am going to do yet another Kirby!
Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=466

I am aware there is another Dark Kirby but I like the color scheme on this one and it should be redone.

I think you accidentally posted this on the wrong thread, post this on the Project R thread.

Remmember, this thread is to restore broken hacks, not remake them.

Quote from: Scout on June 15, 2014, 11:49:19 PM
I think you accidentally posted this on the wrong thread, post this on the Project R thread.

Remmember, this thread is to restore broken hacks, not remake them.
Yeah I did do the wrong one no wonder it wasn't appearing in the Project R section, I am so sorry!

[move]Hello, I am Aqua. I am new to Brawl hacking and I already have made a few hacks. I have made a Final Destination stage. I hope to get better with these and learn many new things. I hope to soon make a CSP thread![/move]