WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 하세요 on September 03, 2012, 03:07:54 AM
My post is acting stupid. What I meant to ask was, will there be a shiny Magikarp version as well?

Huh, didn't even think about that. I guess if someone wanted to make one, they could, just apply the appropriate collab/credit or whatever.

Also, he'll work with just about any Poke Trainer texture, I believe, though you'd need to make new Final Smash eyes (if the texture's eyes are different that is)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 03, 2012, 03:10:08 AM
Over Link? Or someone else?

Ike.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 03, 2012, 03:10:52 AMHuh, didn't even think about that. I guess if someone wanted to make one, they could, just apply the appropriate collab/credit or whatever. Also, he'll work with just about any Poke Trainer texture, I believe, though you'd need to make new Final Smash eyes (if the texture's eyes are different that is) Ike.
Somone should rig the Brock vertex, because it's too good to pass up.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on September 03, 2012, 02:08:11 AM
More blocks :D Gusta. Will the sword be pretty long this time? Cloud's Buster Sword was kind of small for the PSA :( invisible hit boxes. The rest was awesome though.

was it? i'll be sure to fix that


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 03, 2012, 02:23:42 AM
PSX Barret transforming into PSX Tifa after FS. How's that idea? :vyse:

I'm on it  :vyse:


Yeah, the sword was more suited for Ike, rather than Cloud's moveset. And awesome, we need all the blocky characters :srs: too bad VIII-IX aren't as blocky.


I was going to post an awesome preview of zurg here, but my imgur has decided to be stupid. So just...

*pretend it happened*


Oh my gawd that is the sexiest thing ever Boygos.
It's so beautiful, I think my computer screen just broke.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

It's so sexy, I got the blue screen of death.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on September 03, 2012, 04:16:59 PMI was going to post an awesome preview of zurg here, but my imgur has decided to be stupid. So just... *pretend it happened*
Use imageshack until imgur works or something, because I'm hyped just by imagining what Zurg looks like over Ganondorf. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 03, 2012, 10:40:51 PM #4659 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:50:12 PM by Pik
This just in

Rigging waists with belts and buttons is a [censored].
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Don't worry, I'll figure out how to work with the arm.



Zurg... is having problems. Nothing I can't fix though.


She gonna have a sexy shine?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah, those soulders need fixing.

She'll also be needing that Dark Morph Ball...

And any chance of her having additional beam addons? Dark Beam, Annihilator, and Light?

That Samus is looking epic. That is all.

Quote from: Mr. Vile on September 04, 2012, 12:50:48 AM
Yeah, those soulders need fixing.

She'll also be needing that Dark Morph Ball...

And any chance of her having additional beam addons? Dark Beam, Annihilator, and Light?
I've got the Dark Morph Ball all planned out.

As for the rest of the addons.... If you want to make them and add them, then by all means, sure xD

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 04, 2012, 12:46:39 AM
She gonna have a sexy shine?
Yup

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 04, 2012, 12:56:23 AM
That Samus is looking epic. That is all.
Why thank you