WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pik on September 09, 2012, 02:58:36 AM
Masked Man rig progress.
http://screencast.com/t/oPGu3rdKUkN0
It looks a bit silly, but you know how it goes lol. I just have to rig the legs, and bam.

That model looks really good, it seems you got rigging down as well, your rig looked flawless from the preview.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thanks for the input, Sephiroth. It's always nice to get a second opinion.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


gonna put this here :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


check the model request section for more info

Quote from: Aafyre on September 09, 2012, 06:34:36 AM
gonna put this here :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


check the model request section for more info
that looks pretty sick

Quote from: Aafyre on September 09, 2012, 06:34:36 AM
gonna put this here :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


check the model request section for more info
Battletoads!
Over DK, right? It'd be nice to have updates.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Actually, it's over Captain Falcon this time. DK's proportions are just too weird. It only really made sense for Pimple, but even he's closer in shape to a human than to DK.

Hmm... Falcon would make sense. Can't wait to see them :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nice Battletoads model, Aafyre! I wish you luck on rigging and texturing.

Anyways, I got a tough call to make. It's about the Masked Man's buttons- I really want to keep them, but sometimes I feel like they bring the quality of the rig down.
http://screencast.com/t/s35jXio2hee

What do you guys think? Would it be all-that noticeable in-game?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Honestly, I wouldn't worry about the buttons. There doesn't seem anything wrong with the way they move to me.

The buttons really don't look that bad.

Well, while it is a bit odd...

This is something that would NOT be noticeable in game... You'd have to be VERY nit picky to notice that in game...

September 09, 2012, 06:14:30 PM #4796 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 06:18:44 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Really the only way you'd notice it is in BB, or if you have the Unrestricted Pause/Replay Camera code on, maybe with the Mushroom Stacker code on as well, and you have to be searching for rigging errors, or taking awesome screenshots. But in an actual match where you're focused on fighting someone, you'd wouldn't notice anything wrong with the buttons. Really there isn't anything wrong with them, plus most characters have some part of them going inside another in animations. I say keep those buttons! :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anyone have a FitDededeMotionEtc.pac so I can make a Lotso preview?



September 09, 2012, 09:05:57 PM #4799 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:25:42 PM by Naruto200Man
HOLY HENS AND CROWS! :D


But wait, there's moar :af2:



Thank god I finally found these two >_> I was going insane digging though the .Dat files :)
Now to find one or two more and I'll be set to start making Okami imports :3

EDIT: One more character to go :)