WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Snoopy on December 16, 2012, 06:42:51 AM
so... better now?  i rather think so.  it's a slight mix of the MM and the SC swords, mainly because i could actually see the detail for the handle on the SC pic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks much better. Also will you add shine?
Well just my opinion but im sure most people will say no to the shine :P

Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2012, 06:48:35 AMLooks much better. Also will you add shine? Well just my opinion but im sure most people will say no to the shine :P
Same here, though I don't know why, shine effects make a hack look better, unless it was poorly done or messed up, but I can't wait for this hack, I'd love to have Link fight Two-Handed Link in a one-on-one battle. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 16, 2012, 06:48:35 AM
Looks much better. Also will you add shine?
Well just my opinion but im sure most people will say no to the shine :P

indeed it will have a shine, they all will.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 16, 2012, 06:53:54 AM
Same here, though I don't know why, shine effects make a hack look better, unless it was poorly done or messed up, but I can't wait for this hack, I'd love to have Link fight Two-Handed Link in a one-on-one battle. xD

and i could release an incredibly old model swap of Link over Falcon that i have that was to test removing objects through hexing them out, then you could have regular Link, 2 handed Link, and fist fighter Link   :af:
yo dawg, i heard you like Link...

December 16, 2012, 06:58:18 AM #7293 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:06:59 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 16, 2012, 06:11:38 AM
Nope not tired of Pokemon hacks at all. *hopes I don't get burnt for lieing*Um aren't those the same textures? Also he said he was going to make them fit Bowser's proportions. lol I honestly think that only K Rool's size can be any factor in importing him over any character, since no one really has any moves like his, and if they do usually like only one, like for example Bowser's Bowser Bomb is similar to K Rool's jumping attack from DKC1, but I think K Rool is able to fit Bowser's size in that game, maybe bigger because he's supposed to be bigger than DK right?

No, those textures aren't the same ones I used, although I probably could have used them instead (I think it's just a matter of swapping them), so perhaps I could look into releasing an alternate version.  But yeah, I think he would do well over Bowser as a mod.

Edit: Never mind, found the textures
will add to the hack for Dedede as an alternate version to use.  Will credit the person who made the textures.

December 16, 2012, 07:01:33 AM #7294 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:10:32 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Snoopy on December 16, 2012, 06:57:20 AM
indeed it will have a shine, they all will.

and i could release an incredibly old model swap of Link over Falcon that i have that was to test removing objects through hexing them out, then you could have regular Link, 2 handed Link, and fist fighter Link   :af:
yo dawg, i heard you like Link...
Lol Link FTW!! and also i have plans to revamp DO Hero of Time Link thanks to you :af:Even no one cares since some people still think my skills are like TBPITW v2,Fire Sonic. ;-;

i guess this makes my FD link on ike obsolet xD

Quote from: Snoopy on December 16, 2012, 06:42:51 AM
so... better now?  i rather think so.  it's a slight mix of the MM and the SC swords, mainly because i could actually see the detail for the handle on the SC pic.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This looks much better!

Is there anyway you can update the look of the Biggoron sword? The handle doesn't seem quite right.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on December 16, 2012, 06:42:51 AMso... better now?  i rather think so.  it's a slight mix of the MM and the SC swords, mainly because i could actually see the detail for the handle on the SC pic.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I must say, that does look better.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 16, 2012, 03:05:06 PMThis looks much better! Is there anyway you can update the look of the Biggoron sword? The handle doesn't seem quite right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is that from a Source mod? It's just that the textures are similar in GoldenEye Source, with that blue texture tht probably adds a bit more dept, and the other textures. Also I'd love to see the Biggoron Sword look like that. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 16, 2012, 03:05:06 PM
This looks much better!

Is there anyway you can update the look of the Biggoron sword? The handle doesn't seem quite right.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


loving the middle one...

Gannon and what not
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Considering I really want Takamaru for Sm4sh, I felt like I might as well try my hand at making a model of him for Brawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super WIP like texture was just made to show who the character is. Model is also WIP


Looks really great so far. It's too bad models from the Warriors games are so hard to come by, because I'd really like to have DW7 Lu Bu in Smash.

December 17, 2012, 12:22:58 AM #7303 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 12:23:49 AM by Flygon
Repost from my thread:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 16, 2012, 03:05:06 PM
This looks much better!

Is there anyway you can update the look of the Biggoron sword? The handle doesn't seem quite right.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this was actually the same pic i was using, so it should be about the same as this one.


anyways, i think they're all done now, after an hourish of Material editing...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.