WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 24, 2012, 03:02:14 PM #7515 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:05:04 PM by Jolly Pervy
This is goin well I guess. Thoughts? Suggestions? o-o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

The rigging is going a lot better then when I previously worked on Weregarurumon; please keep in mind that I only rigged the arms and hands, and not the torso, head or legs/feet.


The shoulders should look better this time, and the arms as just weirdly shaped and is a fault of the model itself.

Quote from: Jolly Pervy on December 24, 2012, 03:02:14 PM
This is goin well I guess. Thoughts? Suggestions? o-o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pervy. Here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Use that to help you with the hair.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 24, 2012, 07:14:01 AM Hopefully someone finds a nice remix to create a brstm to go with dat...
fixed!
And that stage looks epic!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Progress update! Going much smoother than before!


December 24, 2012, 08:00:29 PM #7521 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 08:02:49 PM by Superlucario603
Quote from: the_randomizer on December 24, 2012, 07:56:57 PM
Progress update! Going much smoother than before!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I would love for a PSA to be added to this..
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

December 24, 2012, 08:13:29 PM #7522 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 08:20:58 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 24, 2012, 08:00:29 PM
I would love for a PSA to be added to this..

I, uh, can't do PSA hacking. Sorry.


Edit: Should be fully rigged now  ;D

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 24, 2012, 08:13:29 PM
I, uh, can't do PSA hacking. Sorry.


Edit: Should be fully rigged now  ;D


Lol I know I was just saying if SOMEONE could that would be great :D
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

December 24, 2012, 08:29:24 PM #7524 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 08:38:56 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 24, 2012, 08:27:40 PM
Lol I know I was just saying if SOMEONE could that would be great :D

Just glad I rigged it right this time around.

Edit 1:38 PM

Just tested it in Brawl and it works flawlessly. No reason to delay this any further! ;D

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 24, 2012, 08:29:24 PM
Just glad I rigged it right this time around.

Lol true
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929


Quote from: Aafyre on December 24, 2012, 05:49:13 PM
DKC2: Serious Monkey Business - Dance of the Zinger (Flight of the Zinger)

this is what I had in mind  :)

if you included a brstm of this song along with the stage i would be happy
-pending-

that weregarurumon looks pretty good, nice job