WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 10, 2013, 11:47:00 PM #9660 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 11:48:37 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Segtendo on April 10, 2013, 11:34:22 PM
Damn. That's a good quality model for the Gamecube :srs:

Yeah, I was surprised too, and that game was released in 2002! Oh, and there's plenty more where that came from, I can extract any character from that game should I decide to rig them. That all depends on whether or not Brawl freaks out due to the high polygon/vertex count.  Luckily for the textures, all of them only equate to 560 KB, so I know that won't be an issue. :happy:

I think I have model-rigging ADHD right now.

'Glad someone finally uses characters from that awesome game :)


April 10, 2013, 11:54:22 PM #9662 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 12:05:57 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bluebreon on April 10, 2013, 11:52:29 PM
'Glad someone finally uses characters from that awesome game :)

You know it!  ;D

I think he would fit Captain Falcon or Gannondorf best., but that's just me.

Main problem with 3D Ripper DX method is having to T-pose every model you rip, thats why I stopped making my TSFP imports coz it took too long.

Oh. Speaking of Bloody Roar, suppose I should show that here too, eh 'Mizer? (Good job ripping that out, by the way!)



On Lucario. Rig's more or less done. A few minor things to fix. The textures are off, but I like them more this way.


Quote from: Spex130 on April 11, 2013, 12:30:31 AM
Oh. Speaking of Bloody Roar, suppose I should show that here too, eh 'Mizer? (Good job ripping that out, by the way!)



On Lucario. Rig's more or less done. A few minor things to fix. The textures are off, but I like them more this way.

I used 3DX ripper because the other program is proving too sodding difficult to use without getting a corrupted file. The only real obstacle is finding out what texture goes with what, that, and fixing the arms while t-posing.



The direction this texture is taking.



Quote from: AdfroMan on April 11, 2013, 12:09:03 AM
Main problem with 3D Ripper DX method is having to T-pose every model you rip, thats why I stopped making my TSFP imports coz it took too long.

Plus the distorsions caused by the fov of camera (I can't get the 3rd files work in 3ds max), sometimes it's almost impossible to fix, and of course the UVs issue ...

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 11, 2013, 12:48:52 AM


The direction this texture is taking.

Wow, looks so legit.


You are giving him facial expressions, right?

The perfect Mewtwo alt. (besides the armor one)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 11, 2013, 12:48:52 AM


The direction this texture is taking.

You can expect me to download!!! ^_^ Looking very great! Keep up the great work! :p
Sawk! Use Bulk Up!!!

Quote from: Pklvr94 on April 11, 2013, 01:13:23 AM


You can expect me to download!!! ^_^ Looking very great! Keep up the great work! :p

I seriously need to learn how to make custom models...wow

April 11, 2013, 01:25:04 AM #9673 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 01:26:24 AM by Kage Ryu
Quote from: Vaanrose on April 11, 2013, 12:48:52 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The direction this texture is taking.
Instant million downloads by Pokéfan brawlers everywhere.


I also like that the highlights are asymmetrical, unlike what Brawl does to most eyes.


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 11, 2013, 01:07:15 AM
You are giving him facial expressions, right?

Planning on it.