WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 08, 2013, 04:57:55 AM #10050 Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:01:21 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 08, 2013, 04:30:54 AM
The porting thing won't work for Sonic. His right arm is upside-down compared to everyone else.
Add a bone before it and invert it.

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 07, 2013, 09:29:17 PM
am i the only one who thinks Knuckle's head gear is awkward?
Seems like :P

Quote from: Iwvi on May 08, 2013, 04:22:18 AM
And flygon's text is still not quote friendly.
Just like his author

Anyways, here's the finished dragon trainer, I'd have made Iris, Dryayden or Lance but I can't custom model :3
I made haxorus on squirt and gyarados on charizard just cuz I can.

This is my last new hack for the moment. I'm gonna stick to release all the knights and pokes.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Kyouma on May 08, 2013, 04:42:40 AM
THIS is the reason why I visit the WIP Workshop o:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!11!
but juanito, what about gojira's size? will he be giant? or normal-sized?
havent tried him in game to see how bowser's original size looks with zilla,  but i can make him a tad bigger if he needs it
also
dat gyrados
finally

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 08, 2013, 05:26:06 AM
havent tried him in game to see how bowser's original size looks with zilla,  but i can make him a tad bigger if he needs it
also
dat gyrados
finally
oh well, this is going to be my fave koopa hack
btw
I think only flaigon will get this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well here's the thing, if you put him over Bowser, don't make him Giga Bowser size because then you'll have one hell of a time during gameplay, trust me it's hard to hit people when Bowser looks like he is in range. :P If Godzilla needs to be more than twice Bowser's size, put him over Giga Bowser.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 08, 2013, 09:23:41 PM
Well here's the thing, if you put him over Bowser, don't make him Giga Bowser size because then you'll have one hell of a time during gameplay, trust me it's hard to hit people when Bowser looks like he is in range. :P If Godzilla needs to be more than twice Bowser's size, put him over Giga Bowser.
im not trying to make him a God Character or a Boss character
just a regular character which means i may just size him up like to 1.2 x, 1.2 y,  1.2 z
only if necessary

Okay, well it's just because of how big he is, Giga Bowser seems like the best fit proportion-wise.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 09, 2013, 12:10:17 AM #10056 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:42:35 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 08, 2013, 09:39:39 PM
Okay, well it's just because of how big he is, Giga Bowser seems like the best fit proportion-wise.
yea, i dont use giga because it gave me freezing problems when i used the code to unlock him
anyways:

My idea for the Spine Glow Effects  did not come out the way I wanted it to
*sighs*
ill have to find a different approach


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 08, 2013, 01:06:30 PM
I think only flaigon will get this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

God vs Godzilla, I wonder how godzila looked before turning into that?[/offtopic]

That Godzilla looks amazing, but you should lower the contrast of the texture, he looks somehow like wood. But other than that he looks amazing!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on May 09, 2013, 12:24:09 AM

That Godzilla looks amazing, but you should lower the contrast of the texture, he looks somehow like wood. But other than that he looks amazing!

thanks
the textures will be edited
the rig is just to test the bones and see if it works in game
and the spines still need their glowww
so yea i got lots to do

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 09, 2013, 12:10:17 AM
yea, i dont use giga because it gave me freezing problems when i used the code to unlock him
anyways:

My idea for the Spine Glow Effects  did not coming out the way I want it to
*sighs*
ill have to find a different approach


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Use PAT0

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 08, 2013, 04:30:54 AM
The porting thing won't work for Sonic. His right arm is upside-down compared to everyone else.
There is an easy work around, export it into max, disable always deform on the skin and move/rotate bones to brawl like positions.
Quote from: Mr.MW on May 09, 2013, 12:10:17 AM
yea, i dont use giga because it gave me freezing problems when i used the code to unlock him
anyways:

My idea for the Spine Glow Effects  did not coming out the way I want it to
*sighs*
ill have to find a different approach


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you had a free bone you could use it to put the effect and set the bone to follow camera.

Quote from: Mr.MW on May 09, 2013, 12:10:17 AM
yea, i dont use giga because it gave me freezing problems when i used the code to unlock him
? Um wouldn't he go over the FS? And then just test him out by having Bowser get a Smash Ball?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 09, 2013, 02:44:13 AM #10062 Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:45:07 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 09, 2013, 12:57:45 AM
Use PAT0
Quote from: Iwvi on May 09, 2013, 01:29:25 AM
If you had a free bone you could use it to put the effect and set the bone to follow camera.
i need to hit the model tutorial sections cuz im not familiar with dat
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 09, 2013, 01:52:55 AM
? Um wouldn't he go over the FS? And then just test him out by having Bowser get a Smash Ball?
he wouldnt be a true playable character that way<.<
*dissapears*

I can add the PAT0 if you want.

This is a tutorial, but its kinda fuzzy when it comes to character imports.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45632.0

@nano
noice
i think i got it set up now
im guessing this is the way dsx8 got demises hair working